Excess Baggage

Old May 10th 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all
Default Excess Baggage

Are these the best lot to move not very much stuff, or is there anyone else we should be getting quotes from? Think John Mason's etc just do larger moves? Or am I talking nonsense.

We have a three/ four boxes of books, and then mainly clothes/ sentimenal stuff
Old May 10th 2009, 6:51 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excess Baggage

http://www.freedomshipping.com/

Can you do me a favour, let me know how you get on, you see i have about four boxes also, its just;

How long before you fly do you ship
How much
Where do they get sent to
Where do they go from
What if you have no Oz address

I know its all on the website, but there ain't nothing like a personal experience is there, i like the personal touch!

Good luck brother!
Old May 10th 2009, 10:32 pm
Gone Walkabout

aussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really nice

We used excess baggage, door to door took aprox 7 weeks, good service, no damages or thefts so very happy with them....
Old May 11th 2009, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

I used excess and found them good.

I didn't have an Oz address when I sent my stuff off - I used the address of my employer then changed it once I was here and had somewhere to live.