Reload this Page >

excellent skills acceser and house for rent

excellent skills acceser and house for rent

Old Jun 24th 2004, 10:01 am
Just Joined

harverynormango is an unknown quantity at this point
Default excellent skills acceser and house for rent

hiya guys,

i have just moved out here to perth and am loving it, its winter here and just like our summer but a little bit colder.
if anyones interested we have met some friends hes a skills assceser and a very good one he hasnt lost a case yet in the two years hes been doing it. They are former migrants and have only been here 4 years so know all the ups and downs that come with it they have been a godsend to us showing us the ropes and stuff. anyway cut to the crap they have just brought a 4 bed with 2 bathroom house overlooking the ocean in Mandurauh which is around about 70kms for perth they will pick you up from the airport show you around town and leave you the tea and coffee for your arrival. there names are john and debby and i said i would give them a plug on here as when we tried to book with poms in perth they were fully booked.
so if anyone is looking to have skills accesed which he is the tops at and very very cheap in terms of what myself and others have paid and no case declined in 2 years or if you are looking to meet some friends and rent a place in a lovely area give me a private email and i will let you know there email address for further info.
my email address is [email protected]
also if anyone wants information on wa dont hesistate to ask we have only been here 8 weeks but will love to help anyone on the biggest step of your lives.

hope to hear from you soon wont be able to reply until tommorow as im in the library as our stuff hasnt arrived yet so only get an hour a day!!!!
cheers kate