Reload this Page >

Example of how Australia has to be loved

Example of how Australia has to be loved

Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Example of how Australia has to be loved

Awwww how sweet.

Gotta be an Aussie to be accepted by the most insecure, parochial and self loving race after the septics mate.

Good statagy, sure way to get the jingoistic flag waving morons on board.

What a joke.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv--radio...266829257.html
Old Nov 18th 2006, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Example of how Australia has to be loved

This is just marketing hype because the guy isn't an Australian. There's probably a huge sector of viewers who won't vote for him because of this, so here's the PR to change their minds.

I don't think it has anything to do with how Australia 'has to be loved' whatever that means?
But I agree, it is a joke. Most public relations stuff is.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Cam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eatstatic
Gotta be an Aussie to be accepted by the most insecure, parochial and self loving race after the septics mate.
The fact that he's made it to the final proves that you DON'T "Gotta be an Aussie to be accepted".
Old Nov 19th 2006, 2:05 am
Account Closed

after the septics mate.
Can I just ask what a 'septics mate' is?

Genuinely confused as I don't understand.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Awwww how sweet.

What a joke.

The only morons as far as I can see are the fools who have any interest in this low budget crap.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 2:50 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iPom
Can I just ask what a 'septics mate' is?

Genuinely confused as I don't understand.
Septic Tanks... Yanks... Americans.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 5:16 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Santa
The only morons as far as I can see are the fools who have any interest in this low budget crap.
You got that right ............... mm
Old Nov 19th 2006, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear - this is like and AA meeting

I AM A MORON

Damien has the most beautiful voice. I don't really think it's a modern pop voice, but it is absolutely gorgeous to listen to.

Rudi the moron
x
Old Nov 19th 2006, 6:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Septic Tanks... Yanks... Americans.
Thank you. I thought he'd mis-spelt 'sceptics'.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:09 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Thank you. I thought he'd mis-spelt 'sceptics'.
If Eatstatic had been an Aussie ,instead of a W****R he would have called them "Seppos" another term of indearment for our friends across the water ................... mm
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mr mover
If Eatstatic had been an Aussie ,instead of a W****R he would have called them "Seppos" another term of indearment for our friends across the water ................... mm

W*****s can be quite endearing sometimes.

You are talking about walkers, aren't you?
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Awwww how sweet.

What a joke.

WTF, Jingoistic, What the F**k does that mean. Sorry mate but since I have been here have found that you average aussy has an even less developed vocabulary than a hairy arsed brummy like me.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:33 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The S's
WTF, Jingoistic, What the F**k does that mean. Sorry mate but since I have been here have found that you average aussy has an even less developed vocabulary than a hairy arsed brummy like me.
jingoism |ˈji ng gōˌizəm|
noun
chiefly derogatory
extreme patriotism, esp. in the form of aggressive or warlike foreign policy.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:54 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwww how sweet.

What a joke.

I think you may have posted the wrong link. The one you given seems to be about an Irish wannabe pop star who's desperate to get votes.

As for the big chip that you've got against Australia, why do you need the constant reassurance that your decision to return to Blighty was the right one?