Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Everyone Must Get Laid

Everyone Must Get Laid

Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:59 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Everyone Must Get Laid

A BRITISH student has put his virginity for sale on the Internet for £6000 ($15,800) and attracted offers from as far as Australia, a British newspaper reported today.

David Vardy, a 19-year-old media studies undergraduate at Bournemouth University on the south coast of England, had 7000 hits on eBay, including from Australia, before the Internet auction site removed the advert, The Daily Express said.

Vardy's advert comes after Bristol University student Rosie Reid offered her virginity to the highest bidder on the Internet.

The 18-year-old lesbian eventually had sex in a hotel in a run-down area of north London with a 44-year-old man who paid £8400 for the privilege.

Teen virginity for sale on Net
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

I'm a born again virgin. Think I'll get any offers?
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:24 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: Everyone Must Get Laid

Originally posted by Megalania
A BRITISH student has put his virginity for sale on the Internet for £6000 ($15,800) and attracted offers from as far as Australia, a British newspaper reported today.

David Vardy, a 19-year-old media studies undergraduate at Bournemouth University on the south coast of England, had 7000 hits on eBay, including from Australia, before the Internet auction site removed the advert, The Daily Express said.

Vardy's advert comes after Bristol University student Rosie Reid offered her virginity to the highest bidder on the Internet.

The 18-year-old lesbian eventually had sex in a hotel in a run-down area of north London with a 44-year-old man who paid £8400 for the privilege.

Teen virginity for sale on Net
Funny how you seem to be taking such a keen interest in this story Megalunatic. :scared:
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:52 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by chippy
Funny how you seem to be taking such a keen interest in this story Megalunatic. :scared:
Gawd! Complain "no news in Aus about Britain" then the first for a while and you complain about that too!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:55 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Didn't a female UK student sell hers to some American for $50K a little while back?
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:59 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jugsy
I'm a born again virgin. Think I'll get any offers?

you and me both!!
best offer id get is a big mac meal and me bus fare home!!!

sue
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:58 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Gawd! Complain "no news in Aus about Britain" then the first for a while and you complain about that too!
I resent the use of the word 'complain'. You make it sound as if I'm a whingeing pom.

Now get yourself back on e-bay before you get outbid.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 11:07 am
Banned

Originally posted by chippy
I resent the use of the word 'complain'. You make it sound as if I'm a whingeing pom.

Now get yourself back on e-bay before you get outbid.
Bid for a Virgin Pom? Mate, can not stand the moaning of the fully trained!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 12:00 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

According to papers, a large percentage of the bidding for David's virginity has been placed by other blokes ! :scared:
Old Jun 16th 2004, 12:08 pm
I'm lovin' it

Bid for a Virgin Pom? Mate, can not stand the moaning of the fully trained!
Ah well....wrap her in an Aussie flag. Anything to get you out of your counting house eh?
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
you and me both!!

sue

You're posh
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:50 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Tap tap splat. £6000 please!

I bet the ladies are queuing up.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:42 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

sue

Sounds good enough for me! ( as long as I can super size it )