Reload this Page >

Everton Supporters Club, Perth ... WA Branch

Everton Supporters Club, Perth ... WA Branch

Old Jul 23rd 2006, 2:58 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Everton Supporters Club, Perth ... WA Branch

Greetings,

After being here four months and finally getting our arses settled I am now in the position to go ahead and form the official Everton Supporters Club, Perth WA Branch.

For those who follow all things Blue and wish to keep in touch with like minded Evertonians then this should tick all the boxes.

The intention is to distribute a monthly newsletter with all the latest gossip eminating from the Peoples Club along with snippets and contributions from Blues in WA who fancy getting in touch.

I'm planning regular meet ups on match "nights" when we make Fox, probably in Northern suburbs boozers, where we can all enjoy a bevvie & get to know each other a little better.

The club will not just be a male dominated zone and will be designed to get families together for a social evening & share some banter.

For more details please contact me on the following Email addy:

[email protected]

Cheers

Mark Watty
Three Legs
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 7:12 am
Just Joined

BlueToffee is a jewel in the roughBlueToffee is a jewel in the roughBlueToffee is a jewel in the roughBlueToffee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Everton Supporters Club, Perth ... WA Branch

Matt

We're coming out in early Sept so I'll make contact then and look forward to more years of sorrow -I mean joy watching the Blues !

Nil Statis Nisi Optimum as they say !

cheers

Blue Toffee
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:46 am
Just Joined

rich4efc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Everton Supporters Club, Perth ... WA Branch

Mark

I've just emailed you. I'm in Sydney so won't be able to join you but good luck with it, it's about time us Blues got organised over here.

Rich