Eva Air???

Old May 1st 2008, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

cazw1405 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eva Air???

Hi Guys just wondered if anyone has flown with Eva Air? I have never heard of them but they are coming up with some competetive prices. Anyone had any experience with them?

I would be grateful for any replies!

Caroline
Old May 1st 2008, 3:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eva Air???

Originally Posted by Caroline W
Hi Guys just wondered if anyone has flown with Eva Air? I have never heard of them but they are coming up with some competetive prices. Anyone had any experience with them?

Caroline

You may find it useful to do a search.....Eva air have been discussed many times and generally have had good reports.

G
Old May 1st 2008, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Barney99 will become famous soon enoughBarney99 will become famous soon enough

Hi there,

We flew EVA back from our honeymoon in 94 when Thai refused to fly via bombay because of a plague outbreak!
They were great, although none of the films was in english and the meals were all oriental. Spotless plane though!

Andy
Old May 1st 2008, 7:31 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline
If you can upgrade to the Evergreen cabin. Its very cheap to do and gives you a business class (old and certainly not flat bed) seat but with economy service.

My mother in law flys them regularly and likes them very much them very much.

The food apparently is oriental but imo thats a plus!!!
Old May 1st 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

we flew with them last year on a brand new plane. Everything about the service was brill and the food was lush, one plain choice like casserole and one spicy like curry. If I had a choice I would fly again with them like a shot.
Old May 3rd 2008, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

cazw1405 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for your replies! Its put my mind at rest and I will defo be looking into the upgrade as I have 3 small boys so beds would be great!!

Caroline
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:09 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Caroline
Eva Air is the national flag carrier for Taiwan. They have a very good safety record also.

Happy flying.