Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Environmental work in WA......?

Environmental work in WA......?

Old Dec 7th 2003, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

NikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura about
Default Environmental work in WA......?

Can anyone out there help!

We are at the start of applying to move out to Oz....Perth. I am a teacher and my husband is wanting to use the move to finally use his degree to focus a new career (environmental based). Don't all screem boo at the same time....but he works for the inland rev at the moment...family tax credit so he is giving money out not snatching back. Oz seems a real opp to do this.

Anyone else out there who is hoping to do the same type of work or who can offer info/advice.

Cheers
Nikki

Perth.......here we come.
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

piers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant future
Default Becoming a greenie in WA

G'day,

i too am a greenie and also want to start using me enviro/GIS degrees in Oz. moving to sydney initially, but on the whole have seen a lot more enviro jobs in Oz than in the UK. What area of the enviro does he want to work in?

There is a weekly mailing, the address I forget - will mail again once I remember, but there are a fair amount of jobs in there. Lots of enviro work in WA cos of mine work there...

Actually just found it - http://www.nrmjobs.com.au

Piers