Reload this Page >

English Sweet Shop

English Sweet Shop

Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

callerica is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English Sweet Shop

Hi
Ive heard that there is an English Sweet Shop in Brisbane, has anyone been there and know where it is, as I have a real craving for some english Cadburys!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:29 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Sweet Shop

Originally Posted by callerica
Hi
Ive heard that there is an English Sweet Shop in Brisbane, has anyone been there and know where it is, as I have a real craving for some english Cadburys!
In the Myers centre in the CBD, I think its on Elizabeth St Level, someone else will be able to tell you the name of it.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
In the Myers centre in the CBD, I think its on Elizabeth St Level, someone else will be able to tell you the name of it.
Chocolate Boulevard is the name - its next to Michel's Patisserie in the Food Court. Whole section in the back corner of assorted British stuff
Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:37 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Chocolate Boulevard is the name - its next to Michel's Patisserie in the Food Court. Whole section in the back corner of assorted British stuff
That's it, knew it had Chocolate in the name!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

callerica is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks very much, we are going to the city today so i will be heading that way!

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
That's it, knew it had Chocolate in the name!
Old Jun 18th 2005, 10:17 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

I went to one locally, dare not say as they might sue me, and I didn't bring my best suit out!Spent $60 ... talk about rip off- $9 for a tin of Birds custard, and $4.50 for some stuffing, and the rest on a few sweets. All I can say is either my taste buds have deteriorated in 3 months or else the stuff was near or over the sell by date, could have fallen off the back of a ship! It was nearly all gross! Their loss. And there was little old me like a kid in a sweet shop ....well I was!
Boo Hoo
ViVi