Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

England v N Ireland in Melbourne

England v N Ireland in Melbourne

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:58 am
Everyone Gets A Bargain

SUNBURNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default England v N Ireland in Melbourne

This is my third time in Oz and am currently living in Richmond but as a newcomer to the forum and as I miss my footer so much thought my first post had to be about the beautiful game. Anyone watching the game in or around the Melbourne CBD on Saturday night. Ive been recommended the Charles Dickens pub ??
Be good to hook up with any of you !!
Cheers
Neil
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:04 am
Just Joined

luverly is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: England v N Ireland in Melbourne

Originally Posted by SUNBURNT
This is my third time in Oz and am currently living in Richmond but as a newcomer to the forum and as I miss my footer so much thought my first post had to be about the beautiful game. Anyone watching the game in or around the Melbourne CBD on Saturday night. Ive been recommended the Charles Dickens pub ??
Be good to hook up with any of you !!
Cheers
Neil

Hi Neil

I think myself and my boyfriend kris are going to be in melbourne CBD to watch either England v N.Ireland or Italy v Scotland (he's from Glasgow and i'm from Belfast) Usually Bridie O'Reilly's is good for the footie on Collins Street. If you fancy it send me a pm and we'll let you know what time and where we are going !
Cheers
Cara