Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HighSchools in Perth,Comments Please,Good and Bad

HighSchools in Perth,Comments Please,Good and Bad

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile HighSchools in Perth,Comments Please,Good and Bad

Any comments on schools ,good and bad, particularly highschools in the northern suburbs of Perth.
Lynn
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:49 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HighSchools in Perth,Comments Please,Good and Bad

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
Any comments on schools ,good and bad, particularly highschools in the northern suburbs of Perth.
Lynn

Some are good and some are bad.... Now im not sure how many there are that are North of the River but I am sure there are shit loads, so your going to have to be a little bit more specific on where your thinking of living.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Kinross College at Kinross is very good, as is Ocean Reef high.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:57 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
as is Ocean Reef high.
Not what I've heard.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth
Not what I've heard.

I was advised that it is quite a good school, dont know any kids what go there as mine's at Kinross. Perhaps I was told wrong.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:15 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I was advised that it is quite a good school, dont know any kids what go there as mine's at Kinross. Perhaps I was told wrong.
It's not that good a school, problems with drugs and the year 10s are at war with the year 12s for some reason. Loads of gang fights.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

It's not that good a school, problems with drugs and the year 10s are at war with the year 12s for some reason. Loads of gang fights.

Hi renth,which school are you talking about, Ocean Reef or Kinross?I'm guessing you mean Ocean Reef but could you let me know,cheers.

Does anyone know about schools like Clarkson,Belridge and Woodvale.?
I was most interested by the first two mentioned as I think that I may want to settle in these areas but I am interested in these also.
It's difficult to get a 'real' opinion when you visit the schools' websites which is why i thought here would be good and it's proving to be,thanks.

If people settle in Currumbine,do they go to Ocean or Kinross or can you choose?I have heard the catchment areas is strict but it's not obvious to me on the streetmap which one it would be,
please advise,
Lynn
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:59 pm
wombat42

At the high school l went to it was the teachers that were at war with each other. Once two of our teachers had a fight in the playground, throwing punches at each other, and we kids had to break it up.

Last edited by wombat42; Mar 23rd 2005 at 11:18 pm.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wombat42
At the high school l went to it was the teachers that were at war with each other. Once two of our teachers had a fight in the playground, throwing punches at each other, and we kids had to break it up.

What school was that?