End of an era

Old Sep 13th 2010, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold
Default End of an era

Well the hoose is now up for sale as are the cars and quad bikes. Time to head back to sunny (?) Scotland.
http://www.raywhite.com/cgi-bin/rsea...cu=fn-raywhite

9 of the last 12 years have been here in Perth. In 1998 I first stayed in a unit in Como, then met my wife and moved into an apartment in South Perth on the Esplanade, that was a blast. The Windsor Hotel took a fair bit of my money
We then moved into a town house in South Perth (Sandgate Street) before my employer moved me to China. We stayed there for 18 months, then headed to Aberdeen for another 18 months before coming back to Perth in 2004. We had bought our block in The Vines in 2001 and started building when we returned in 2004. The house was finished in 2005 and we've been here since.
I'm not sure whether the Perth I arrived into in 1998 has changed (or not changed) so much I no longer feel happy here or whether I just have itchy feet and need to move. I lived in the US, Canada, Kuwait and Egypt in the past so maybe it's just time to move....who knows.

Mods - if this should be in MBTTUK please transfer it.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: End of an era

Good luck. Hope it all works out for you. Don't worry with the way this "global warming" is going Scotland will be el scorchio in a few years
Old Sep 13th 2010, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely house

Good luck on your return
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

We accepted an offer on the house on Wednesday, with a settlement date of Feb 1, which suits us as we can't head back to the UK until the dog has completed it's 6 months post rabies jab blood test. Though it still means a couple of months living with the in laws
I think I might go back early to find a house
We didn't have to lower our price, so I know we are extremely lucky.
Anyone want to buy a car??

Last edited by Loch Lomond; Oct 1st 2010 at 10:01 am. Reason: why can't I spell at my age
Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
I think I might go back early to find a house
Found one for you already!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-31075718.html
Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it works out well for you.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Looks like paradise. Mrs LL will be fair chuffed when I let her see her next hoose
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 1:33 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

All the best of British mate, hope it works out well for you!