Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

email from case officer- what do you think???

email from case officer- what do you think???

Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of
Default email from case officer- what do you think???

We have recevied an email to confirm receipt of x rays and additional docs requested, and the co has put " your application will be finalised wthin the week".

What does this mean, do you think we've got it???? :scared:
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: email from case officer- what do you think???

Originally Posted by dh1905
We have recevied an email to confirm receipt of x rays and additional docs requested, and the co has put " your application will be finalised wthin the week".

Not sure it means you have got it, but you will find out very soon, in a week. Good luck

Katie
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dh1905

Can't say for sure but there is 99% chance it will be in ur mailbox withing the week :-)

fabie
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

thanks for your thoughts, lets just hope we do hear now within in the week, I will be on pins now until we hear something!
Why did he have to put that, I wouldnt have been bothered if he had just said nothing!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Our case officer advised us by email that we had been granted our visa and even attached a copy of it. I didn't tell hubby though until the "real" thing dropped through the letterbox in a yellow envelope a week later.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry DH but this is similar lingo to what my CO used and it only meant the decision will be made one way or the other.

Hope it's positive news soon
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Sorry DH but this is similar lingo to what my CO used and it only meant the decision will be made one way or the other.

Hope it's positive news soon
They don't send you to NZ to validate armed with a Pre-grant and not give it you do they!! :scared:
Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:04 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
They don't send you to NZ to validate armed with a Pre-grant and not give it you do they!! :scared:
Depends if you have behaved yourself

No. I am sure a pre-grant is very different
Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:06 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Depends if you have behaved yourself

No. I am sure a pre-grant is very different
Err - can I refrain from answering

and - phew!