Electrician wanting to move to Oz

Electrician wanting to move to Oz

Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

markf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Electrician wanting to move to Oz

Originally Posted by Wendy
What stage are you at?
We are right at the start, I am trying to decide whether to use an agent or if I could manage to do it myself. We think we have decided on Adelaide as it looks good for kids, There seems to be a lot of jobs for electricians and the climate seems good.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:46 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Wendy i think you should start a thread running down adelaide as everyone wants to go there i thought i would be the last,

So whats the master plan
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markf
We are right at the start, I am trying to decide whether to use an agent or if I could manage to do it myself. We think we have decided on Adelaide as it looks good for kids, There seems to be a lot of jobs for electricians and the climate seems good.

Have you downloaded all the forms from Vetassess yet? Have a good look at them and see if you think you manage them yourself. The assessment will be the hardest part, and you could always get an agent just for that and then do the visa application yourself if you feel confident enough.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin4414
Wendy i think you should start a thread running down adelaide as everyone wants to go there i thought i would be the last,

So whats the master plan
I would, but I can't think of anything bad to say
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:19 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I would, but I can't think of anything bad to say
I can

G
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Grayling
I can

G

I know
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:28 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

I can

G

Tell me more???
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin4414
Tell me more???
No...because people get upset with me....and I am a sensitive soul

I like Adelaide but it is not without it's problems.

G
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No...because people get upset with me....and I am a sensitive soul

I like Adelaide but it is not without it's problems.

G
Ah, but the sun is shining
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:46 pm
NO1SPARKY!

Ah, but the sun is shining

I JUST CANT WAIT!!

Im off to bed night all
Old Nov 10th 2007, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Have you downloaded all the forms from Vetassess yet? Have a good look at them and see if you think you manage them yourself. The assessment will be the hardest part, and you could always get an agent just for that and then do the visa application yourself if you feel confident enough.
I have downloaded the forms and I am going through them now. I dont really understand them so I am waiting on OH coming in from football to have a look at them.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

I have been on vetassess and the next test as far as I can see is in February, Hopefully we will be able to get all the documents filled in before then.