Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

electrician needs help with TRA application

electrician needs help with TRA application

Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

shane feeney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default electrician needs help with TRA application

I am just at the start of my visa application and really need some help with my TRA application,could someone tell me what exactly is required as far as
proof of experience goes ,is a detailed description of the work i have carried out in the past sufficent how am i supposed to back it up with proof or is a verified statement form a director of the company i work for in the uk suifficent, also for proof of employment is a statement enough,any help would be appreciated.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: electrician needs help with TRA application

Originally Posted by shane feeney
I am just at the start of my visa application and really need some help with my TRA application,could someone tell me what exactly is required as far as
proof of experience goes ,is a detailed description of the work i have carried out in the past sufficent how am i supposed to back it up with proof or is a verified statement form a director of the company i work for in the uk suifficent, also for proof of employment is a statement enough,any help would be appreciated.
You might get a bit more help on the Immigration Forum. Either way you'll get the information you need as everyone is really helpful on this site
Mick
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:55 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: electrician needs help with TRA application

have sent you a private message that should help you out.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shane,welcome to the forum.For my TRA I gave them an up to date CV,and a breakdown of my daily/weekly/ monthly duties, all the proof I had off my apprenticeship and college courses passed.A full list of companies I had worked at,all the references I could get off people/past employers, with contact details for references if they wanted more.A list of types of systems worked upon,split into groups i.e LV/ HV .A list of tools I had used in my trade, sit down with an RS or Farnell cat.I also wrote out three significant jobs that I had carried out, as you would have done for your apprenticeship,to show the experience that I had.Plus certified copies of every document to prove what I had done.It was quite a lot to get through and a bit more than they ask for but I though better to overdo it the first time to make sure you get through!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john_w
Hi Shane,welcome to the forum.For my TRA I gave them an up to date CV,and a breakdown of my daily/weekly/ monthly duties, all the proof I had off my apprenticeship and college courses passed.A full list of companies I had worked at,all the references I could get off people/past employers, with contact details for references if they wanted more.A list of types of systems worked upon,split into groups i.e LV/ HV .A list of tools I had used in my trade, sit down with an RS or Farnell cat.I also wrote out three significant jobs that I had carried out, as you would have done for your apprenticeship,to show the experience that I had.Plus certified copies of every document to prove what I had done.It was quite a lot to get through and a bit more than they ask for but I though better to overdo it the first time to make sure you get through!!

Yep, that's about the same as what we gathered together.

Get as much as you can, then try get some more.