Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

electrician moving to melbourne

electrician moving to melbourne

Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

The Giles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default electrician moving to melbourne

Hi just found out about this site and we are currently moving to melbourne in july all visa etc now passed.
I have to main concerns 1st hubbie is electrician so want to know what we got to do when arrive. 2nd is it best to rent accomadation before we arrive or do we need to sort this out on arrival , appreciate any help of info people can give us.

Kirstie
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: electrician moving to melbourne

Originally Posted by The Giles
Hi just found out about this site and we are currently moving to melbourne in july all visa etc now passed.
I have to main concerns 1st hubbie is electrician so want to know what we got to do when arrive. 2nd is it best to rent accomadation before we arrive or do we need to sort this out on arrival , appreciate any help of info people can give us.

Kirstie

For Electricians info see this forum:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97