Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

electrician emigrating to oz

electrician emigrating to oz

Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

domrushton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default electrician emigrating to oz

Im a 23 year old qualified electrician with 7 1/2 yrs experiance as i served my apprenticeship at 16 once leaving school. My parents have lived in oz for 5 years and i am thinking of moving over this year. Im am planning on getting a years working holiday visa and getting sponsered once over there. i understand i need to apply for a artc which shouldnt be a problem although i was wondering what i then need to do once in oz, college courses and cost, aswell as how long it will take to be able to call myself a full electrician and be eligable for full pay as a spark rather than working as a sparkys mate which i ashume i will have to at first. Thanks dom
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: electrician emigrating to oz

Hi Dom & welcome to BE!
You may want to have a look at the electrician part of the forum, here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97
Should give you all the info you will need.
Lots of luck