View Poll Results: Who you will vote for?
Democrats
6.12%
Family First
2.04%
Greens
8.16%
Labors
26.53%
Liberals
53.06%
Others
4.08%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Election

Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:06 am
Banned

NewOZ will become famous soon enoughNewOZ will become famous soon enough
Default Election

Who you will vote for? and why?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:10 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Election

Originally Posted by NewOZ
Who you will vote for? and why?
Wont vote for anyone, not legitimate yet !!!

But if I could I would vote for Johnny..

Ok he is a bit of a twit at times, and does break his promises also.. but least you know where you stand with the old fart...

Kruddy.. just does as Kinnock used to in UK, and say the exact opposite to whoever was in power... Maggie at the time i think...

Better the devil you know i reckon
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

Librals, better the dog you know than the dog you don't know.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:45 am
Banned

Yahoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I wont vote for party of liers
i vote keven 07
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Who are Librars?

What about Pauline Hanson's United Australia Party? She deserves more than being 'other'.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Who are Librars?

What about Pauline Hanson's United Australia Party? She deserves more than being 'other'.
Pauline Hanson!! That racist?. I think she is a disgrace
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yahoo
Pauline Hanson!! That racist?. I think she is a disgrace
In a democratic society everyone has the freedom to express their views and stand for parliament. Do you deny her that right?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by NedKelly
In a democratic society everyone has the freedom to express their views and stand for parliament. Do you deny her that right?
I dont deny her that right as long she respect other, and not being racist, everybody knows she went to jail because of her racism.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

I dont deny her that right as long she respect other, and not being racist, everybody knows she went to jail because of her racism.
She wasn't imprisoned for racism, she was convicted of electoral fraud and later aquitted.
And all the other pollies are honest???
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by smee
She wasn't imprisoned for racism, she was convicted of electoral fraud and later aquitted.
And all the other pollies are honest???
she still racist
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:30 pm
G'day!

FlyingAussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I do follow some of the political issues going on in Australia out of interest, I am registered with the Prime Minister Media releases, also listen to some talk radio stations in OZ (via the internet), one thing must be said is that Johnny did well for Australia.

The Aussies think it is time for a change, fair enough JH is losing his credibility with broken promises and so on, but is there any real opposition that can take on JH? Kevin Rudd seems to be doing very well on the polls, but is he good enough to lead Australia (and his team)?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FlyingAussie

The Aussies think it is time for a change...............
That is speculation, many Aussies don't think it is time for a change and there will be a change to Costello after a few years in any case. I seem to remember that the Welsh windbag, Kinnock, thought it was time for a change as well and he even thought he had won the election before the result was out.

Originally Posted by FlyingAussie

broken promises and so on,
Please list them all.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can you please translate that into English?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Wont vote for anyone, not legitimate yet !!!

But if I could I would vote for Johnny..

Ok he is a bit of a twit at times, and does break his promises also.. but least you know where you stand with the old fart...

Kruddy.. just does as Kinnock used to in UK, and say the exact opposite to whoever was in power... Maggie at the time i think...

Better the devil you know i reckon
ditto on all counts
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:52 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I might sell my vote on ebay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.