Reload this Page >

Edinburgh To Townsville

Edinburgh To Townsville

Old May 18th 2008, 7:57 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough
Default Edinburgh To Townsville

Hi Everyone,

Just a little update to say that I am leaving the UK on the 9th of June 2008 from Edinburgh and arriving in Townsville on the 11th. Am flying with three different airlines BA, Singapore Airlines and Quantas. I have never been to Australia but taking the plunge and seeing how I like it.

For thoes flying from Edinburgh I chose BA because they charge excess baggage by the case and not by the KG for domestic flights, it only cost £16 online for another case giving me a potential 62kg check-in baggage, instead of the extra £130 BMI wanted. Also Quantas charges by the case and is payable when I arrive in Brisbane $20 + GST.

http://www.qantas.com.au/info/flying...llection#jump0.
http://www.britishairways.com/travel/bagex/public/en_gb

I have confirmed with Singapore Airlines that on an unvalidated Permenant Resident visa that double baggage allowance is given and I have an email to prove to checki-in staff.

Very excited about going and a little aprehensive but this is normal. Got three weeks holidays when I arrive in Townsville, to settle in and get all the boring things sorted.

Anyone in Townsville want to meet up with this young Scottish guy?

Scottie.
Old May 18th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Edinburgh To Townsville

Good luck