Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Easy Meds question (I Hope)

Easy Meds question (I Hope)

Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jacko_22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Easy Meds question (I Hope)

Hubby has just had his meds back in a big brown envelope which included his x-ray and sealed medical results.

My queston is, we realise we can't open the medical results and they have to be sent with the visa application, but do you send the x-ray, bearing in mind that the original big brown envelope they came in was not sealed.

There was a note from the doctor with the results saying 'The papers enclosed in the attached envelope include all Medical Exam papers and include x/Ray results and where applicable blood test results and any other related medical papers.'.

This to me meas that the x-ray doesn't need to go. Am I right?

Thanks

Mrs Jacko
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

What visa are you applying for?

Can only speak from my experience - front loaded Pros Spouse, I was told not to send the Xray, if they wanted it they would ask.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Jacko_22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
What visa are you applying for?

Can only speak from my experience - front loaded Pros Spouse, I was told not to send the Xray, if they wanted it they would ask.

Applying for a spouse visa. Sounds like that would be the most sensible option. Can't think why they would want the actual
x-ray if the results are included in the write up anyhow.

Thanks for the advice.

Mrs Jacko
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Jacko_22
Applying for a spouse visa. Sounds like that would be the most sensible option. Can't think why they would want the actual
x-ray if the results are included in the write up anyhow.

Thanks for the advice.

Mrs Jacko

We were told to send ours which were open, with the sealed med report.......