re xtra info

Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:04 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default re xtra info

We were appointed a case officer 3rd Feb.......

Our extra infor consisting of....... my first marriage cert, and my daughters original full length birth certs (My hubbie adopted my three girls) plus another ref from my hubies place of work....... think its the old headed paper problem!!!!!!! ......... was asked for at the same time as meds/police checks request.

We are now on week 38 and have our meds in two weeks....... hope it wont be much longer now........

Is it right not all meds go to sydney if ure meds forms seem pretty straight forward......or do they all go for up to 2 months?

if so we may just go over the 50 weeks.....

love boomie
xx

Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:31 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Thought I had better reply, if only just to run you through the 'Spell Checker'!

Re extra info.
We were appointed a case officer 3rd Feb.

Our extra information consisting of... my first marriage certificate, and my daughters original full length birth certificate (My husband has adopted my three girls) plus another reference from my husbands place of work... think it's the old headed paper problem! ... We were asked at the same time as the medicals /police checks request.

We are now on week 38 and have our medicals in two weeks... hope it won't be much longer now.

Is it right that not all medicals go to Sydney if your medicals forms seem pretty straight forward...or do they all go for up to 2 months?

If so we may just go over the 50 weeks...

love boomie

Steve. (Mr. Dic........tionary!)

Last edited by SteveBannister; Feb 19th 2004 at 8:36 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:33 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYY

You cant spell onl.....Y nor through and the

love boomie
xx
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:38 pm

Default Re: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally posted by Boomie
YYYYYYYY

love boomie
xx

Not mad peeps...... hes knows how to edit too!!!!!!!

not just pretty eyebrows!!!!!!!

love texan
xx
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:38 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Boomie
YYYYYYYY

love boomie
xx

What are you talking about? I think your computer is getting it's wucking fords mixed up! It reads OK to me!
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:39 pm

Originally posted by SteveBannister
What are you talking about? I think your computer is getting it's wucking fords mixed up! It reads OK to me!

PMSL