Reload this Page >

An Easter Perth Meet Up??

An Easter Perth Meet Up??

Old Apr 6th 2006, 2:22 am
WE ARE HERE AND LOVING IT

thewarnersinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Question An Easter Perth Meet Up??

Hi there!

Been in Fremantle for about 4 weeks now but it seems like forever. It is just so easy living here!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone fancies meeting up during the Easter break and doing one of those BBQ things at the beach. We have a fantastic area here at South Beach. Loads of space and great for the kids.

If anyone is interested then lets organise something!

Jayne
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice
Default Re: An Easter Perth Meet Up??

Originally Posted by thewarnersinoz
Hi there!

Been in Fremantle for about 4 weeks now but it seems like forever. It is just so easy living here!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone fancies meeting up during the Easter break and doing one of those BBQ things at the beach. We have a fantastic area here at South Beach. Loads of space and great for the kids.

If anyone is interested then lets organise something!

Jayne
I would happily meet you but am going to Monkey Mia with new fella, my kids and his kids and a few extra thrown in for good measure!
Life has certainly changed for me, left southern states after marriage broke up, now with a Divorce underway and a wonderful man on my arm, the sun is shining and I feel on top of the world! Hope you can arrange the meet up, best of luck!
sal x