Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Earthdance Perth (or in a city near you)

Earthdance Perth (or in a city near you)

Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:45 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Question Earthdance Perth (or in a city near you)

http://www.earthdance.org/
18 September (Saturday)
Look under 2004 Info to see which cities it's being held in.
AUSTRALIA
Broken Hill
Canberra
Cairns
Darwin
Melbourne
Perth
Sydney

ENGLAND
Brighton
London
Manchester

Anyway.... we've been invited to go to this... It's being held here in a State Forest, about 25 km's outside Armadale....
It's not really our kind of music(we like bands), and we're not that new agey(not sure abou this prayer thing) but I think it'd be fun enough(the experience alone! ), and 40% of entry goes to Wilderness foundation.
The Perth website:
http://www.namaska.com/welcome.htm

Only downside, it'd be hard to make it to certain person's bbq... Or at least, at a reasonable time!.
Say we get home at 8 am ( :scared: I'm to old for this ), then I'll need a minimum of 6 hours sleep... Hmm, ok, could be possible....

So.... anyone else want to come???! :-D
Argh, why do you all have kids!
Ehhh, Colleen? Mairi??
Owieb?

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone obvious?!
Old Sep 17th 2004, 5:24 am
owieb

Default Re: Earthdance Perth (or in a city near you)

Alas my rave days are over and my white gloves and glo sticks have been stored in an old shoe box in the cupboard!

Will see you at the Gravity Games if you are going; I will be helping out with the kitesrufing competition so should be around for the entire event.

Last edited by owieb; Sep 17th 2004 at 6:00 am.

Old Sep 17th 2004, 9:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Earthdance Perth (or in a city near you)

Originally Posted by owieb
Alas my rave days are over and my white gloves and glo sticks have been stored in an old shoe box in the cupboard!

Will see you at the Gravity Games if you are going; I will be helping out with the kitesrufing competition so should be around for the entire event.
I have a feeling there won't be any glow sticks at this one.. probably not environmentally friendly!

Yeah, I'll see you at the games. Will get more details off you when it comes closer!
Helping out, not competing then?

Oh, and it's quite sure we're going though. Either will be back at a reasonable time, or take tent and stay there.