Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Eagle Relocations

Eagle Relocations

Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about
Default Eagle Relocations

Hi all

Just a quick update on how we got on with Eagle. Our stuff arrived yesturday, all there, and all in one piece, not even a chipped glass. So needless to say, we're pretty impressed with them. They estimated that we would have our furniture mid to end of August, so the timing was about right also.
Only my horse stuff and a couple of tools are with quarantine to be cleaned, and the agents over here said these should be delivered soon. For anyone else bringing saddles/bridles, apparantly no matter how clean they are quarantine will always clean them again with Verkon just to be sure but it's no big deal. The cleaning bill will be $100, no custom duty to pay and $165 for the quarantine inspection, so not too expensive really.

The service from Eagle has been really good from start to finish, with everyone we've dealt with being both efficient and helpful.

Anyway, I'm off now to try and get our new home in some sort of order. We moved in yesturday and it's still in a state of chaos. Just thought I'd let you know how we got on with Eagle, hope it helps

Tracy
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:09 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eagle Relocations

Thanks for taking the time to post this. Hope you are soon settled in your new house and feel like calling it Home
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Thanks for taking the time to post this. Hope you are soon settled in your new house and feel like calling it Home
Thanks. After spending a couple of weeks at my Aunts, then in a short term let, its good to finally have a place to call our own, and make it our home.

Tracy
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:22 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tracyd
Thanks. After spending a couple of weeks at my Aunts, then in a short term let, its good to finally have a place to call our own, and make it our home.

Tracy
hi tracy do you have a web address for them
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:23 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

How are you settling in generally? Must be nice having a place to call home again and it'll be even nicer to have your own stuff around you. We were debating as to whether or not to take all our stuff with us, but I think it'll make the settling in much easier, especially for the kids.

Nice to hear from you Tracy.

Mandi