Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dreamworld & Whitewater world $99 Annual Pass

Dreamworld & Whitewater world $99 Annual Pass

Old Sep 13th 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice
Default Dreamworld & Whitewater world $99 Annual Pass

I'll be getting some of these, although one park less certainly has got a few advantages over the competitions $99 pass.

Annual World Pass Special Offer

For the first time ever, Australia’s number one theme parks, Dreamworld and WhiteWater World, are offering a 12 month Annual World Pass with unlimited entry for just $99 per person. What’s more, there are no block out periods during the holidays. The $99 Annual World Pass offer is also available to all Australian and New Zealand residents.

Terms & Conditions:

* Valid for 12months from date of activation, or by October 16th (whichever is sooner).
* Pass MUST be activated at Dreamworld Max Action Centre or WhiteWater World General Enquiries before 5pm on Friday 16th October. Passes not activated by this date will automatically start on 16th October
* Available to Australian & New Zealand residents only with proof of residence. No postcode restrictions apply.
* Annual World Pass entitles bearer to a flexible entry to Dreamworld and WhiteWater World 364 days per year (closed XMAS Day).
* Annual membership benefits of Max Action, Aqua Max, Platinum World Pass do not apply.
* Does not include access to special events conducted outside advertised park trading hours
* Pass is not transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be given to anyone else to use, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer. Not refundable.
* WhiteWater World & Dreamworld reserve the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice. Reserve right to close ride s/ attractions, as required.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 11:25 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dreamworld & Whitewater world $99 Annual Pass

Do you have a link?
Old Sep 13th 2009, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Do you have a link?
http://www.dreamworld.com.au/content...ual-World-Pass
Old Sep 13th 2009, 11:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it depends on the age of the kids but once most kids have experienced Wet n' Wild, Whitewater World is a major let down. Still good value for money and worth getting all of them if you can afford them at the moment. I'm still deciding whether to get the MovieWorld/Seaworld/Wet 'n Wild one for $99. Done them all and saving for a floor but it's such a bargain
Old Sep 13th 2009, 11:49 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

What's Wet n' Wild like for the younger kids? My daughters almost 6 and my son is just 3. So Whitewater World has always worked pretty well for them. We've had passes at Dreamworld/Whitewater World for the past 2 years.... so just trying to decide if we want to get this pass for next year or do the $99 deal with Seaworld/Movieworld and Wet n'Wild
Old Sep 13th 2009, 11:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
What's Wet n' Wild like for the younger kids? My daughters almost 6 and my son is just 3. So Whitewater World has always worked pretty well for them. We've had passes at Dreamworld/Whitewater World for the past 2 years.... so just trying to decide if we want to get this pass for next year or do the $99 deal with Seaworld/Movieworld and Wet n'Wild
I think they'd love it and there's enough to keep them looking forward to being older and taller What with Seaworld and a lot of MovieWorld for them you can't go wrong.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:19 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I think they'd love it and there's enough to keep them looking forward to being older and taller What with Seaworld and a lot of MovieWorld for them you can't go wrong.
Thanks for that! I think we'll be getting the 3 park one, mostly because we've been going to Dreamworld for 2 years already and it's time for a change.

I've had a look at the height restrictions for the rides and my daughter can go on a fair amount of them. She's just over 110cm so makes the cut off for some of the bigger rides. For the 3 year old he just needs a few rides and slides to keep him happy. So looks pretty good and at least we'll get to try something different for a bit.

Too bad they didn't have that special when we bought our passes at Dreamworld 2 years ago!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I guess it depends on the age of the kids but once most kids have experienced Wet n' Wild, Whitewater World is a major let down. Still good value for money and worth getting all of them if you can afford them at the moment. I'm still deciding whether to get the MovieWorld/Seaworld/Wet 'n Wild one for $99. Done them all and saving for a floor but it's such a bargain
Only been to Whitewater World once, but been to Wet N Wild many times, and I think there's hardly anything between them, with very comparable rides, but a couple of things I preferred about Whitewater world was smaller queues and you don't have to drag a heavy four man dingy up a ride (tornado) the very similar greenroom at whitewater transports it up for you.

For me these passes are far better than the movieworld, wetnwild seaworld ones (although these are still good value), because:

up to 16th October you get a full year (only nine and a half months left on the others)

It's not postcode selective so my sister from Perth who is visiting with her family over christmas will be able to get some.

You can use them over christmas holidays, which is most likely when you will want to use them, again my sister will be able to use these and I won't need to buy more tickets to join her (you can't use the other ticket over christmas holidays).

You can re-enter the park more than once each day, this really ticked me off with the other tickets, they banned you from taking food in and made it so you could only enter once, trying to force you to buy the park food. you can take food into whitewater world but not into dreamworld, but like I said you can re-entre the park so can nip out for food.

The only benefit of the other tickets (as far I can see) is you get the extra park (seaworld), but I've been there done that and it's a good distance from the other parks.

So for me it's a no brainer!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that! I think we'll be getting the 3 park one, mostly because we've been going to Dreamworld for 2 years already and it's time for a change.

I've had a look at the height restrictions for the rides and my daughter can go on a fair amount of them. She's just over 110cm so makes the cut off for some of the bigger rides. For the 3 year old he just needs a few rides and slides to keep him happy. So looks pretty good and at least we'll get to try something different for a bit.

Too bad they didn't have that special when we bought our passes at Dreamworld 2 years ago!
We are the opposite to you, we had the annual passes to Movieworld, and when they expired got the $99 3 park pass when it was on offer previously so have done these 3 parks to death, so would think you would benefit more from a change, the 3 park passes still offer excellent value and I was on the brink of getting some myself until this new offer came along.

By the way if your going for the 3 park pass, best get in quick because tickets need to be purchase before 20 Sept
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:46 pm
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by showdan
We are the opposite to you, we had the annual passes to Movieworld, and when they expired got the $99 3 park pass when it was on offer previously so have done these 3 parks to death, so would think you would benefit more from a change, the 3 park passes still offer excellent value and I was on the brink of getting some myself until this new offer came along.

By the way if your going for the 3 park pass, best get in quick because tickets need to be purchase before 20 Sept
Thanks for letting me know about the deadline... I had no idea! I'll be picking some up tomorrow then!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for letting me know about the deadline... I had no idea! I'll be picking some up tomorrow then!
You will also need to visit the park within 30 days of purchasing the tickets or you will lose your money!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:11 pm
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by showdan
You will also need to visit the park within 30 days of purchasing the tickets or you will lose your money!
Yes, I just noticed that too. Kind of a stupid rule I think. We'll make sure to that, won't be a problem anyway as our Dreamworld ones expire at the end of the month.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 9:25 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

I had the 2 year dreamworld and whitewater world ones and as we only live 45 mins away we used to go to the water park for a couple of hours nearly every other week, Great value in comparision to buying a day pass.

I will be buying the three park one this time as we are a little tired of dreamworld. we favour seaworld / movieworld and wet and wild for a change.