Dreams

Old Jul 16th 2004, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Dreams

Anyone know the meaning of dreams? I had a weird dream that I found two snakes in my sisters english house and one of them was really massive:scared:
Do you think it could be due to my impening departure to Australia?

Funny thing is there are plenty of snakes where I am at the moment, in fact I have a friend from Brisbane ans she said she has seen more snakes in her back garden here than she ever saw in Australia
Old Jul 16th 2004, 6:25 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dreams

Originally posted by debsy
Anyone know the meaning of dreams? I had a weird dream that I found two snakes in my sisters english house and one of them was really massive:scared:
Do you think it could be due to my impening departure to Australia?

Funny thing is there are plenty of snakes where I am at the moment, in fact I have a friend from Brisbane ans she said she has seen more snakes in her back garden here than she ever saw in Australia
Quick, find some ladders and we'll play for your under garments.
Old Jul 16th 2004, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Dreams

Originally posted by Megalania
Quick, find some ladders and we'll play for your under garments.
:lecture: Naughty boy:lecture:
Old Jul 16th 2004, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

Don`t know if this helps or not !!

Footie xx
Old Jul 16th 2004, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

bob and ginnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snakes

Debsy!
I wouldn't worry myself stupid about snakes in Europe. I think the worse one is the adder, which is only a small snake . . . 3' at the most . . . and will only do damage to you if you're old and / or pretty weak constitutionally anyway.
They wouldn't worry me a bit, if there were a dozen around. I know they can't eat me, and they'd be more scared of me!
Hope this reassures you about snakes. It's all a big beat-up . . . like sharks.
Old Jul 16th 2004, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by footie chick
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

Don`t know if this helps or not !!

Footie xx
Ohh Foots thats interesting I will go for the self-renewal and positive changes

Bob & Ginnie - I am not really worried about snakes and I could not work out why I had a dream about them. Weird eh

Would not fancy getting bitten by one though
Old Jul 16th 2004, 8:10 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Snakes

Originally posted by bob and ginnie
Debsy!
I wouldn't worry myself stupid about snakes in Europe. I think the worse one is the adder, which is only a small snake . . . 3' at the most . . . and will only do damage to you if you're old and / or pretty weak constitutionally anyway.
They wouldn't worry me a bit, if there were a dozen around. I know they can't eat me, and they'd be more scared of me!
Hope this reassures you about snakes. It's all a big beat-up . . . like sharks.
If I found a shark in my sisters house I'd be terrified!!:scared:
Old Jul 16th 2004, 8:56 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Snakes

Originally posted by NedKelly63
If I found a shark in my sisters house I'd be terrified!!:scared:

I bet shes had a few sharks in her bedroom.