Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dreams ................

Dreams ................

Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:27 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Dreams ................

Just thought I'd ask if anyone is having any weird dreams lately?

I had one last night - not weird - just a bit depressing when I woke up and realised it wasn't true.

Dreampt we had an e-mail that said in big red letters that we'd been granted our visa, even though we haven't done the meds yet !!

At least the dreams about the crocs chasing me have stopped.

Must be plent out there - especially the ones selling houses.

Jill

Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Funny you say that Jill,

My diabetes was playing up today and i fell asleep this afternoon.

I had a really vivid and horrid dream. There was a tornado in Glenelg and the roof blew off our house but then sunk into the middle of it. There was a trail of destruction everywhere....

Any dream analysts about??
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:34 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by podgypossum
Funny you say that Jill,

My diabetes was playing up today and i fell asleep this afternoon.

I had a really vivid and horrid dream. There was a tornado in Glenelg and the roof blew off our house but then sunk into the middle of it. There was a trail of destruction everywhere....

Any dream analysts about??
Steve Bannister may be able to shed light???

Jill

Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:35 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

i dream about flooring...is that kinky?
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
i dream about flooring...is that kinky?

YES
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:45 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

YES
ohhhh

well last night i shouted the name Angelique out in my sleep, DEBS slapped me and i swear its an exotic hardwood from south east asia...

shes havin none of it :scared:
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:46 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Steve Bannister may be able to shed light???

Jill

Who do you think I am? Some kind of genie that magically appears when you call my name? Call my name THREE times and see what happens! OK, while I'm here......

Dreaming about tornado's, eh?

1. A tornado appearing in a dream is a symbol of violent energy of one sort or another. Often it is emotions and feelings against which we feel powerless. It is a recognisable symbol of energy, which has turned itself on, and therefore become destructive.

2. While a tornado can be very destructive, interestingly it can also be very cleansing, and it is in this context that it is often met on the psychological level. It sweeps all in front of it that after it's passage there is the potential for new life.

3. Our early ventures into spirituality may make us feel powerless, and at the mercy of all the elements. This can be symbolised by the tornado. However, within the centre that there is peace and tranquillity.

Sounds to me, PP, that your energy and efforts into starting a new Adelaide support group is manifesting itself into your dreamworld.

Take two asprin and see me in the morning!

Steve.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:51 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Who do you think I am? Some kind of genie that magically appears when you call my name? Call my name THREE times and see what happens! OK, while I'm here......

Dreaming about tornado's, eh?

1. A tornado appearing in a dream is a symbol of violent energy of one sort or another. Often it is emotions and feelings against which we feel powerless. It is a recognisable symbol of energy, which has turned itself on, and therefore become destructive.

2. While a tornado can be very destructive, interestingly it can also be very cleansing, and it is in this context that it is often met on the psychological level. It sweeps all in front of it that after it's passage there is the potential for new life.

3. Our early ventures into spirituality may make us feel powerless, and at the mercy of all the elements. This can be symbolised by the tornado. However, within the centre that there is peace and tranquillity.

Sounds to me, PP, that your energy and efforts into starting a new Adelaide support group is manifesting itself into your dreamworld.

Take two asprin and see me in the morning!

Steve.
Thought you liked having your avatar rubbed

....... I just thought you might be able to help and you did - thankyou

Jill

Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

LMAO..well thankyou for your time Steve...

So i guess it had nothing to do with me watching "Extreme Weather" on discovery channel two nights ago?

I got to admit though, you could well be right!!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO..well thankyou for your time Steve...

So i guess it had nothing to do with me watching "Extreme Weather" on discovery channel two nights ago?

I got to admit though, you could well be right!!
I have recurring dreams about tornados - I've had this for about 6 years. Never had the diagnosis before...all sounds very interesting what Steve says. Is he some kind of Russell Grant?
Old Jan 24th 2004, 10:05 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
I have recurring dreams about tornados - I've had this for about 6 years. Never had the diagnosis before...all sounds very interesting what Steve says. Is he some kind of Russell Grant?
I'm not allowed to comment on that - my restraining order forbids it

Jill

Old Jan 24th 2004, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Default Re: Dreams ................

I keep having weird dreams also
The night before last it involved big hairy spiders !
Then last night I dreamt that I had found a job in Tasmania in a clothes shop and in walked Lawrence Llewlyn Bowen ( designer from changing rooms ! ) I asked him if he wanted to meet me and my husband for a drink and he replied that he was so sick of all the attention he kept getting and that money was making him so miserable- anyway he went on and on and then I woke up, which is a suprise as he was so boring I am suprised I didnt fall into even a deeper sleep !!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

If i met that man anywhere, i think the first thing i would say is "keep your paint brush in your pocket and your hands off my sofa!!!

he's scary!!