Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Draculas (Gold Coast)

Draculas (Gold Coast)

Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:07 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Draculas (Gold Coast)

I'm sure many people who live or have visited the Gold Coast have driven by Draculas (its opposite Pac Fair) thinking 'is it any good?'. We went last night in a group of 8 and I have to say it was an excellent nights entertainment. Even on a Monday night it was packed with a mixture of locals & tourists. It starts about 6:30pm and we staggered out just before midnight!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:12 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Draculas (Gold Coast)

Originally Posted by Carbery
I'm sure many people who live or have visited the Gold Coast have driven by Draculas (its opposite Pac Fair) thinking 'is it any good?'. We went last night in a group of 8 and I have to say it was an excellent nights entertainment. Even on a Monday night it was packed with a mixture of locals & tourists. It starts about 6:30pm and we staggered out just before midnight!
would be be suitable for a 14 year old ???

shes 14 going on 28
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:22 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
would be be suitable for a 14 year old ???

shes 14 going on 28
I've got a 15 year old daughter and I dont think I would have taken her. There were a few early teenage kids there with their parents there but I think its really aimed at an adult audience.
Draculas does do a kids show on saturday afternoons.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 11:31 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

We went a few weeks ago on the last week of their show and had a great time.Looking forward to seeing the new one.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

We went to the one in Melbourne the other week and it was sh**

If you paid me Iwouldn't go again.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

is it any good?
I thought so and an enjoyable night ...
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
I thought so and an enjoyable night ...
I went to the one on the gold coast and it was fantastic!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:12 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jond
We went to the one in Melbourne the other week and it was sh**

If you paid me Iwouldn't go again.
Sounds to me like they do things differently in Melbourne.

Either that or us Coasties are too laid back to care.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:38 am
kjc
Just Joined

kjc is an unknown quantity at this point

My son works there,He was the lead guitarist for the last few weeks of the old show,and now is a member of the cast in the kids show.
He also waits tables,was doc in the old show and wacko jacko in the new show,I'm certain anybody thats been there would have had a great time.
and yes he is a BRIT .
well worth a visit,good value for the money.