Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving from Sunshine Coast to Brisbane

Moving from Sunshine Coast to Brisbane

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:45 pm
experienced member

Lordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud of
Default Moving from Sunshine Coast to Brisbane

Hi Guys - Looking for some guidance here!

We've just bought a place in Brisbane City and will be moving from the Sunshine Coast in the next month or so. Can anyone recommend a good Removal Company. I remember hearing about some nightmare scenario from A Current Affair the other week, but can't remember who to avoid, or who comes highly regarded. If anyone can help us out, i'd be really grateful!! Thanks
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving from Sunshine Coast to Brisbane

Originally Posted by Lordhorrace
Hi Guys - Looking for some guidance here!

We've just bought a place in Brisbane City and will be moving from the Sunshine Coast in the next month or so. Can anyone recommend a good Removal Company. I remember hearing about some nightmare scenario from A Current Affair the other week, but can't remember who to avoid, or who comes highly regarded. If anyone can help us out, i'd be really grateful!! Thanks
We have just nicely moved house and used Minimovers. We found them very efficient and would certainly recommend them
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:38 am
experienced member

Lordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud ofLordhorrace has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving from Sunshine Coast to Brisbane

Thanks Mand8002 - We will certainly give them a go / get a quote from them!

Cheers for that!