Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dotty, Ceri, Mrs Dagboy and the Pool Cleaner

Dotty, Ceri, Mrs Dagboy and the Pool Cleaner

Old Sep 24th 2003, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

ThE SHITS

Fast forward to the bathroom (1 of 4) to find Mrs Dagboy...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

however, the Expats were enjoying themselves so much (ever so slightly stoned and tiddly), that they failed to notice that a bushfire was sweeping up the slopes, towards the house...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 7:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

They suddenly became aware that lots of small furry animals were rushing towards the pool ...
(getting confused with the UK fairy tale here, aren't I!)
....."I don't want all this grubby Australian wildlife round me" ceri shrieked, not realising that the creatures were running from the flames. She stood up in front of them and tried to wave them away, but................
Old Sep 24th 2003, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

suddenly her hair ignited (she had put a lot of hairsray on that morning, to prevent nits)...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

When Lulu, the one eyed kangaroo suddenly comes bounding into the garden and our merry little party is saved. PB however hasn't eaten for a few days and fond memories of Perth back yard BBQ's with roo steak flash through his mind.

Out of the corner of his eye he sees....
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Dotty's pool net... reaches for it and attempts to catch that Kangaroo!!! A Benny Hill- like chase ensues, with Pommie chasing the kangaroo, the pool man chasing Benny (???), dotty chasing the pool man...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:13 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

and the lawnmower man chasing Dotty, his large machine throbbing in front of him as he ran...................
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pollyana
and the lawnmower man chasing Dotty, his large machine throbbing in front of him as he ran...................
Dianeoz chasing the lawnmower man (she was feeling slightly tiddly),
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:27 am
Home and Happy

And an unknown man chasing DianeOZ. As he passed he could be heard shouting "I'm the administrator, what have done to my nice orderly forum! Theres far too much laughter round here these days.....!"
PB managed to get his net over the kangaroo and started dragging her towards the BBQ, whilst Dotty led the rest of them towards her collection of tupperware. After all they would need somewhere to store the excess steaks until they could all be eaten..........
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

PB was fond of a good barbie - he loved sprinkling fresh herbs on the steaks, just to make them really tasty...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:43 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

I can't believe you lot are still doing this....it's doing me head in. :scared:
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

so he sent Ceri off to find the delicious herbs that had been floating around earlier.
As he wrestled with the kangaroo, which didn't want to be cooked, a man in an official looking uniform walked into the garden.
"You can't cook that animal" he shouted. "Shes been nomiated for an RSPCA Bravery Award. I'm here to take her to the Award Ceremony. I just hope she has written her thank you speech."
As his dinner was rushed away in a limousine, PB looked around at the other wildlife which had fled from the fire - what could he cook instead? He had to decide as here came Ceri with the herbs.....
Old Sep 24th 2003, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

So PB grabbed the nearest furry thing and thrust it on the barbecue... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Badgers...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 11:01 am
Home and Happy

"....mind my high heels! I can cope with singed fur, but my heels are precious!"
With an equally anguished shriek, Mrs-Badgers-to-be raced up the garden to rescue her beloved.......
Old Sep 24th 2003, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pollyana
"....mind my high heels! I can cope with singed fur, but my heels are precious!"
With an equally anguished shriek, Mrs-Badgers-to-be raced up the garden to rescue her beloved.......
Bondipom, from an incredibly boring conversation with Mr Wilf.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.