Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dotty, Ceri, Mrs Dagboy and the Pool Cleaner

Dotty, Ceri, Mrs Dagboy and the Pool Cleaner

Old Feb 15th 2004, 11:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

(the image that conjures up Larissa, honestly!!!!)

"Get away from them you nasty big birds" he shouted, "or I'll hit you with my pink feather plume"..............

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 5th 2007 at 10:12 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

from there he went straight to the airport to catch the next virign blue flight to Sydney so he could visit the Mardi Gras....
Old Feb 15th 2004, 11:45 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The Bloke was not happy, as Polly had to go too; her capacity as Official Secretary meant that she had to maintian the diary, and issue appointment cards for anyone wishing to meet the superstar during his Mardi Gras appearance.
The Bloke was left in Brisbane, wondering how to spend his free time.......
Old Feb 15th 2004, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

so he decided to take a drive up to the Sunshine Coast to go out with Mr Dotty for a few beers, but just a few blocks away from the Dotty's house.........
Old Feb 16th 2004, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

he came across a huge crater.... Dotty stumbled out, hair askew and looking dishevelled and covered in ash. "I decided to hold an expat's tea party" she stammered, "but...
Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:07 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Larissa
he came across a huge crater.... Dotty stumbled out, hair askew and looking dishevelled and covered in ash. "I decided to hold an expat's tea party" she stammered, "but...

"..........WBB turned up and wanted to spit roast Doris the Sheep, so you all better scarper as the Aussie Animal rescue are on their way, quick I know a shortcut............."

Jill

Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Dotty led the Bloke down a dark alley...it sent shivers up the Bloke's spine... he knew all was not well. Then suddenly Dotty turned round... and began to attack The Bloke viciously with a blunt instrument.
It wasn't Dotty after all - it was
Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Dotty led the Bloke down a dark alley...it sent shivers up the Bloke's spine... he knew all was not well. Then suddenly Dotty turned round... and began to attack The Bloke viciously with a blunt instrument.
It wasn't Dotty after all - it was
a massive great troll ...
Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by debsy
"I've stamped on Dotty... you saw the great big crater... now I've come to stamp on you!!!!!" screamed the troll, "I always get my own way and anyone who doesn't agree with me will be obliterated!!!"
"What do you want with me?!" shouted The Bloke.
"Repeat after me... Australia is cr@p..." said the Troll...
Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:26 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by debsy
.............and no-one was safe.

In the distant sky a streak of yellow was seen shooting past. "Is it a bird? is it a plane? is it a yellow envelope???............no it's Banana Man !!!! Yeh !!!" and right at that moment he unziped his yellow skin to reveal.....................

Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
.............and no-one was safe.

In the distant sky a streak of yellow was seen shooting past. "Is it a bird? is it a plane? is it a yellow envelope???............no it's Banana Man !!!! Yeh !!!" and right at that moment he unziped his yellow skin to reveal.....................
pasty untanned flesh...
"Anyone know where I can get a good workout?" asked Mr Go Banana's, "I've just arrived in sunny Brisbane and need to top up my tan".
This was too much for the Troll, who stamped himself into a big whole in the ground.
"Phew!" said The Bloke, wiping perspiration from his brow.
Mr Go Bananas looked a tad confused and
Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:36 am
Go Banana's !!

pasty untanned flesh...
"Anyone know where I can get a good workout?" asked Mr Go Banana's, "I've just arrived in sunny Brisbane and need to top up my tan".
This was too much for the Troll, who stamped himself into a big whole in the ground.
"Phew!" said The Bloke, wiping perspiration from his brow.
Mr Go Bananas looked a tad confused and
..........realised he was supposed to be in Perth at his daughters birthday party and wasn't cut out for this Super Hero lark.
The smell of sindged sheep wafted over - Doris had escaped and was heading straight for that pasty flesh........

Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
..........realised he was supposed to be in Perth at his daughters birthday party and wasn't cut out for this Super Hero lark.
The smell of sindged sheep wafted over - Doris had escaped and was heading straight for that pasty flesh........
she had a thing for banana's and was feeling hungry. Suddenly, after a rustle in the bushes, out popped WBB with a big smile on his face. "Ahhhhh, there you are, my little lamby... come to Billy Bobs.."
Old Feb 16th 2004, 5:01 am
Go Banana's !!

she had a thing for banana's and was feeling hungry. Suddenly, after a rustle in the bushes, out popped WBB with a big smile on his face. "Ahhhhh, there you are, my little lamby... come to Billy Bobs.."
I have come to the conclusion that you are all mad....Jill included. However very amusing....continue please................

Best wishes

Mr. Banana's

Old Feb 16th 2004, 8:02 am
Home and Happy

"Its your lucky day little sheep, Uncle Billiy's here. We're going to have some fun and then I'm going to send you off to DIMIA, offered up as a sacrifical lamb to get me my visa."
Doris the sheep made a run for it, but found her path blocked by........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.