Dorset/ Hampshire meet

Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Dorset/ Hampshire meet

Originally Posted by sassycat
Whate about the week ending 10/11th Feb then

It would be a shame to miss it

I am flexible - is that ok for anyone else?
The weekend of the 10th/11th is fine for us if that fits in with others who want to meet.

Looking forward to a couple of glasses of wine and listening to everyones plans and experiences of making the move to Oz.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rebh
The weekend of the 10th/11th is fine for us if that fits in with others who want to meet.

Looking forward to a couple of glasses of wine and listening to everyones plans and experiences of making the move to Oz.
thats better for us actually - busy on 27th now
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

thats better for us actually - busy on 27th now
Thats good I felt guilty about changing all the plans that had been made already
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:27 pm
Account Closed

Thats good I felt guilty about changing all the plans that had been made already

no nothing was set in stone - so lets just see who fancies it - ok
Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:49 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

10th is good for us but not the 11th.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

The 10th or 11th is fine for us. We don't have any plans so either day and any time is OK. We're flexible so we'll fit in with everyone else.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TeresaG
The 10th or 11th is fine for us. We don't have any plans so either day and any time is OK. We're flexible so we'll fit in with everyone else.

This weekend looks like its good for most of us then - so maybe we should think about making it a definate then? 10th ok?

SC x-x-x-x
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:17 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Yep - looking forward to it.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kapri
Yep - looking forward to it.
Will put the 10th down on the calender and see you all then.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Will put the 10th down on the calender and see you all then.
10th is fine for us. What time shall we say?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TeresaG
10th is fine for us. What time shall we say?
Wasnt someone planning on taking their kids and having a play in the afternoon and then meeting afterwards? Cant remember who it was now or whether they will still want to.

But 10th is cool for me - anytime
Old Jan 26th 2007, 4:13 pm
Happy migrant

Wasnt someone planning on taking their kids and having a play in the afternoon and then meeting afterwards? Cant remember who it was now or whether they will still want to.

But 10th is cool for me - anytime

Yep - I had suggested that but we are happy to go with the flow. Was just thinking that wearing the kids out first would be a good idea then I can get down to some drinking and chatting in peace
Old Jan 26th 2007, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

Yep - I had suggested that but we are happy to go with the flow. Was just thinking that wearing the kids out first would be a good idea then I can get down to some drinking and chatting in peace
So shall we set that as a date then?

What time you think you will be finished tiring the kids out
Old Jan 26th 2007, 4:21 pm
Happy migrant

So shall we set that as a date then?

What time you think you will be finished tiring the kids out
If you say what time you want to meet I'll make sure I'm there a few hours before to let them run around. Hubby has agreed to drive which is great news for me
Old Jan 26th 2007, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

If you say what time you want to meet I'll make sure I'm there a few hours before to let them run around. Hubby has agreed to drive which is great news for me

Im flexible so let peeps name their time

Be good to have a drink and a laugh

Hubby is driving - he doesnt know it yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.