Reload this Page >

Dorset/ Hampshire meet

Dorset/ Hampshire meet

Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dorset/ Hampshire meet

Originally Posted by dakesojo
Thats the general idea isn't it??????????

This I have to see - I am gonna post the evidence on here - you do realise that

Perhaps you need to practice a bit
better have a or two before so if i come off i can blame it on something

adult races could be a good laugh:scared:[/QUOTE]

Are we classed as adults then

Speak for yourself

I will get my fat arse stuck in the ringo - gonna help me out at the bottom
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sassycat
better have a or two before so if i come off i can blame it on something

adult races could be a good laugh:scared:

Speak for yourself

I will get my fat arse stuck in the ringo - gonna help me out at the bottom [/QUOTE]

these a nice young boy at the bottom to help you or not
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dakesojo

Speak for yourself

I will get my fat arse stuck in the ringo - gonna help me out at the bottom
these a nice young boy at the bottom to help you or not[/QUOTE]

is he experienced
Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:41 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I like the sound of the alpine bar

My kids are 6 and 4. Do you think it will be suitable for them or is it for older kids?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:45 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I like the sound of the alpine bar

My kids are 6 and 4. Do you think it will be suitable for them or is it for older kids?

Forget I asked that. I have just looked properly at the website
Looks good. Which day and what time?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

Forget I asked that. I have just looked properly at the website
Looks good. Which day and what time?
Im flexible with day/time

Whoever has kids can choose which suits
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

My hubby and I would like to come to this if thats OK. We are pretty flexible wwith dates and times and don't have kids. Its my Father in laws 70th birthday on 4th Feb so we can't make that weekend as we are going away with them. Anywhen else is fine for us though.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TeresaG
My hubby and I would like to come to this if thats OK. We are pretty flexible wwith dates and times and don't have kids. Its my Father in laws 70th birthday on 4th Feb so we can't make that weekend as we are going away with them. Anywhen else is fine for us though.
Hi

Shall we try and arrange a date and decide afternoon or evening then - I am flexible with dates so it makes no difference to me - is Ski Slopes a definate then? Its good fun and there is a bar - I'll be a happy girl
Old Jan 15th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Hi

Shall we try and arrange a date and decide afternoon or evening then - I am flexible with dates so it makes no difference to me - is Ski Slopes a definate then? Its good fun and there is a bar - I'll be a happy girl
The ski slope is fine for us although we can't do 3rd or 4th Feb. Any other time is fine though and we can do pretty much any time in the evening or at the weekend.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 3:13 pm
Happy migrant

What about Saturday 27th January at about 5pm in the bar?
I'm thinking we can get there earlier, have some fun with the kids then meet you all in the bar for food,drinks and a chat at 5pm.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:13 am
Account Closed

What about Saturday 27th January at about 5pm in the bar?
I'm thinking we can get there earlier, have some fun with the kids then meet you all in the bar for food,drinks and a chat at 5pm.

Thats fine with me - just need to work out how many of us there will be
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough

Thats fine with me - just need to work out how many of us there will be
We have already got something on that week-end thats not possible to get out of so will keep watching the meet up forum and hope we will be able to join you next time.
Have a fun time.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rebh
We have already got something on that week-end thats not possible to get out of so will keep watching the meet up forum and hope we will be able to join you next time.
Have a fun time.

Whate about the week ending 10/11th Feb then

It would be a shame to miss it

I am flexible - is that ok for anyone else?
Old Jan 17th 2007, 1:39 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to barge in on the thread, but is that the old Christchurch Ski Centre?
We have happy memories of our kids going to parties there over the last few years. Its a great idea for a meet nice bar/food & the kids are kept entertained.
We now live on the Gold Coast but lived in Bournemouth (Southbourne) before our new life.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Carbery
Sorry to barge in on the thread, but is that the old Christchurch Ski Centre?
We have happy memories of our kids going to parties there over the last few years. Its a great idea for a meet nice bar/food & the kids are kept entertained.
We now live on the Gold Coast but lived in Bournemouth (Southbourne) before our new life.
yep that the one you know it well ,hope you are enjoying your new life

hopefully we are coming out this september in sydney/central coast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.