Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dont worry about the negative stuff on here

Dont worry about the negative stuff on here

Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:30 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dont worry about the negative stuff on here

Originally Posted by HUP
So what if people whinge? Its a public forum used by all sorts of people at ALL stages of the process. Some desperate to come some desperate to go. If you don't like it so what? Read something else. If someone is genuinely having a hard time who r u to say that they are not allowed to voice how they feel. In fact your whinging about people whinging... go figure hey
Can you stop whinging about people whinging about people whinging please as I find myself whinging about people whinging about people whinging about people whinging

I post what I like when I like, it's a public forum and as long as I stay within the strict guidelines/forum rules then my posts are reflective of my mood that day. When I'm down it's reflected in my posts if you don't like them don't read them. Likewise if I'm happy.................
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Can you stop whinging about people whinging about people whinging please as I find myself whinging about people whinging about people whinging about people whinging

I post what I like when I like, it's a public forum and as long as I stay within the strict guidelines/forum rules then my posts are reflective of my mood that day. When I'm down it's reflected in my posts if you don't like them don't read them. Likewise if I'm happy.................
When are we likely to see a happy one then ?

Bring on The Conscience
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:42 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57

Yeah but your whinging at me about whinging about people whinging about people whinging...... ahHHH. I'll get me coat.
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:49 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
When are we likely to see a happy one then ?

Bring on The Conscience
I'm not letting her out of her cage yet she's only just had the medication
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by HUP
Yeah but your whinging at me about whinging about people whinging about people whinging...... ahHHH. I'll get me coat.
You can have mine it's really warm outside and after the rain it's going to be lovely and sticky tomorrow
Not still cold down there close to the antarctic is it?
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:54 am
Banned

2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future

Funny how a little post aimed as a little elbow in the ribs gets the most relpys!!

Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Originally Posted by 2foot
Funny how a little post aimed as a little elbow in the ribs gets the most relpys!!

Hey 2foot, you sound in a sour mood....what's wrong you get out of bed on the wrong side
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:00 pm

And I thought you were going
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Sagacity is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I hope I'm far too busy to sit on BE all night. Homesickness is a terrible thing and I sympathise with anyone that is struggling with that
I for once have found this forum to be of great help - both before and after the big move. It's a familiar place to go to, something I can relate to from my pre-Oz life. Australia is great, but time will pass before I'll be able to feel it's my home. You just need something safe, something you know well. I almost cried with relief when I first logged in to this board in Australia - it was so reassuringly familiar!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:27 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

We just thought it was the most interesting thing that you have said
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Originally Posted by HUP
We just thought it was the most interesting thing that you have said
PSML
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Tonights combination of facts - lovely big storm brewing (positive), it'll probably knacker the electrics in the house (realistic) and my pc may not recover this time (negative)
Sorry to disappoint but that is nowhere a lovely big storm tonight. Just a little dust settler.

A lovely big storm is massive thunderhead clouds (coloured yellow to red in a clear blue late afternoon sky) as a taste of what is to come. When the sky turns green you know the fun is about to really begin. If it is later at night and the lightning flashes are so constant that it is brighter than day, then you know it is big. When the thunder crack really shakes the house for a while then you know it is big. :scared: Then you sit back and watch the light show as the storm goes out over the Bay towards Straddie & Moreton. Best part of the night!

Tonights sprinkle will just encourage the grass to grow so I will have to go and cut it.

WW
Old Sep 11th 2005, 2:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Sorry to disappoint but that is nowhere a lovely big storm tonight. Just a little dust settler.

A lovely big storm is massive thunderhead clouds (coloured yellow to red in a clear blue late afternoon sky) as a taste of what is to come. When the sky turns green you know the fun is about to really begin. If it is later at night and the lightning flashes are so constant that it is brighter than day, then you know it is big. When the thunder crack really shakes the house for a while then you know it is big. :scared: Then you sit back and watch the light show as the storm goes out over the Bay towards Straddie & Moreton. Best part of the night!

Tonights sprinkle will just encourage the grass to grow so I will have to go and cut it.

WW
I know, I remember the ones at the start of 2004 - fabulous storms every evening! Thought this one might hold up, as the BOM started issuing warnings, but then it fizzled out to nothing. And where we are was right in the middle of the two storm belts - so we got virtually nowt! Can't wait for a good one as the house we are in now looks right across to the city and the aiport - we will see all the storms over the sea
Still, might make the grass grow enough for the landlord to have something to cut tomorrow!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 2:20 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
but then it fizzled out to nothing.

I was walking the dog when it cracked over Ormiston. I wouldn't describe it as nothing. I got soaked to the skin

But I remember the one decent storm we had last year, when it was on at full blast, may todays shower seem like drizzle

And I keep getting told by old timers that the storms we had last year were nothing. So, I reckon your all talking hot air until we see a decent, "knock you out of your bed storm"

Last edited by A dogs life; Sep 11th 2005 at 2:24 pm.
Old Sep 11th 2005, 2:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
"knock you out of your bed storm"
Let's hope it aint "wash you out of your bed storm"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.