Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Don't Panic Mr Mainwaring....!!!!

Don't Panic Mr Mainwaring....!!!!

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:45 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Don't Panic Mr Mainwaring....!!!!

Just popped in to our solicitors to sign our new wills and she casually says

" oh I'm dealing with the people who are buying your house"....

"Ah...small world" we say...

Then she says "Yes it's all looking good to go through on the 16th"

"boy 16th January that's fast " we say....

Then wait for it.....she says " no 16th December"

We say " aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh"

Now we really are in a panic..... :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't Panic Mr Mainwaring....!!!!

WOW thats fantastic

go go go get on that beach

hugs Lace xx lol
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Thats brilliant news is'nt it
I thought people were having problems selling, you must be one of the lucky ones
good luck eeerrrrrrr I think
jacqui
ps where in Oz are you heading
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:00 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Thats brilliant news is'nt it
I thought people were having problems selling, you must be one of the lucky ones
good luck eeerrrrrrr I think
jacqui
ps where in Oz are you heading

Adelaide bound...

Anyone got any rentals in Adelaide ?????
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
Just popped in to our solicitors to sign our new wills and she casually says

" oh I'm dealing with the people who are buying your house"....

"Ah...small world" we say...

Then she says "Yes it's all looking good to go through on the 16th"

"boy 16th January that's fast " we say....

Then wait for it.....she says " no 16th December"

We say " aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh"

Now we really are in a panic..... :scared: :scared:

Do you and the purchasers have the same solicitors?
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Adelaide bound...

Anyone got any rentals in Adelaide ?????
See you in Adelaide then......
we are staying at Adelaide shores for the first 2 weeks until we can sort out a rental
jacqui
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:49 am
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by s/nurse
See you in Adelaide then......
we are staying at Adelaide shores for the first 2 weeks until we can sort out a rental
jacqui
Where / what is Adelaide shores..???
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:51 am
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Do you and the purchasers have the same solicitors?
Yes..I think that's what our solicitor said....I wasn't really listening after she Said "the 16th"....argggggggggghhhhhhh... :scared:
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Where / what is Adelaide shores..???
adelaide shores holiday village, west beach adelaide we have booked a luxury chalet as a treat...nice.
jacqui
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Yes..I think that's what our solicitor said....I wasn't really listening after she Said "the 16th"....argggggggggghhhhhhh... :scared:
Well that would seem a conflict of interests to me. It is also against law society rules. It's up to you what date you set for completion.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:56 am
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Well that would seem a conflict of interests to me. It is also against law society rules. It's up to you what date you set for completion.

I think it's the same company but different solicitors from different offices..

As long as it all goes through smoothly....