Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

dont no where to live in oz

dont no where to live in oz

Old Sep 20th 2009, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

kangy is a jewel in the roughkangy is a jewel in the roughkangy is a jewel in the roughkangy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: dont no where to live in oz

Hi there, as long as you there born between 1949 and 1986, you are oz citizen. live in wrexham (about 8 miles from chester). Have look at link to job in oz.

http://www.seek.com.au/
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:26 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kangy
Hi there, as long as you there born between 1949 and 1986, you are oz citizen. live in wrexham (about 8 miles from chester). Have look at link to job in oz.

http://www.seek.com.au/

haha - I grew up there
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:40 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

Level 3 in networking? PAH!
jeez after 6 pints and 3 whisky chasers im a bleedin professor of networking at any party.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

craig_m67 has a brilliant futurecraig_m67 has a brilliant futurecraig_m67 has a brilliant futurecraig_m67 has a brilliant futurecraig_m67 has a brilliant futurecraig_m67 has a brilliant futurecraig_m67 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by babycake
im moving to oz next year with my partner and 2 children one of 16 and one of 4 we are just waiting for my daugher to leave school.As i was born over there i just need to get my passport from london which im getting in october. The thing is i dont no where to move to as i left there when i was 3 and have never been back and it costs so much for a holiday. I havent got a clue what to do when i get over there to find jobs or how to get a house.

any help would be great thanks
... Don’t know where to live

Not knowing where to go could be seen as a positive – you can go anywhere.
Except, you can’t go anywhere, there are a few things you want to avoid hence the migration.
So, flip the question – where do you not want to go – what do you want to leave behind.

Australia is a really big place with relatively large capital cities in all states/territories offering a range of traditional and professional employment opportunities. All of them with distinct characters, climates and connectivity to the rest of the world.

For what reason(s) are you leaving the UK. Identify these and ensure you don’t fall into the same environment (physical/personal) when you get here.
Do you have any extended family in Australia (you said you were born here..), do you want to reconnect with them?
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:58 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by babycake
im moving to oz next year with my partner and 2 children one of 16 and one of 4 we are just waiting for my daugher to leave school.As i was born over there i just need to get my passport from london which im getting in october. The thing is i dont no where to move to as i left there when i was 3 and have never been back and it costs so much for a holiday. I havent got a clue what to do when i get over there to find jobs or how to get a house.

any help would be great thanks
Learn to SPELL first. You'll have no chance of getting a job if you fill in an application form with such poor spelling.

It's KNOW not NO.
i is spelt with a capital I
im is spelt I'm
london should begin with a capital L
havent is spelt haven't
october should begin with a capital O

'I havent got a clue what to do when i get over there to find jobs or how to get a house'

You're a wind up merchant ! Nobody can be that clueless.

Is this an example of the UK education system ?

For jobs try looking in newspapers at job adverts or on the internet at job websites such as www.seek.com.au
For houses try visiting estate agents or looking in newspapers

It's not rocket science

Last edited by BAY; Sep 21st 2009 at 5:06 am.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 5:40 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
Learn to SPELL first. You'll have no chance of getting a job if you fill in an application form with such poor spelling.

It's KNOW not NO.
i is spelt with a capital I
im is spelt I'm
london should begin with a capital L
havent is spelt haven't
october should begin with a capital O

'I havent got a clue what to do when i get over there to find jobs or how to get a house'

You're a wind up merchant ! Nobody can be that clueless.

Is this an example of the UK education system ?

For jobs try looking in newspapers at job adverts or on the internet at job websites such as www.seek.com.au
For houses try visiting estate agents or looking in newspapers

It's not rocket science
There was absolutely no need for that post. Sometimes on reading your posts I wonder what you actually contribute other than nastiness and being a smart flucker!