Reload this Page >

Don will post no more.

Don will post no more.

Old Aug 4th 2003, 5:05 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Don will post no more.

Because we won't be taking the PC to NZ this trip and whilst I might check into a few Internet Cafes etc, we definitely won't be buying another PC just yet.

So for those who (reasonably enough) judge I am posting mostly garbage, the end is in sight! (About 15th September.)

Good onya, Alex.

Seeya, maties.

PS - Good old Bob Hope
Old Aug 4th 2003, 5:14 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

And your garbage is for ever more......evermore

Don't be a pillock....keep posting??????

Cheers
Old Aug 4th 2003, 5:23 pm
Don
Banned

What can I say? My Kiwi-to-be sons need some kind of online legacy to keep them going when the Kiwi fruit run dry.

I hope our children (eventually) respect and love us for the big changes we are making in our lives.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 6:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Garbage and waffle makes the world go round! Keep posting Don, I've lost count of the number of times you've made me laugh lately!
Old Aug 4th 2003, 6:57 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: Don will post no more.

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Because we won't be taking the PC to NZ this trip and whilst I might check into a few Internet Cafes etc, we definitely won't be buying another PC just yet.

So for those who (reasonably enough) judge I am posting mostly garbage, the end is in sight! (About 15th September.)

Good onya, Alex.

Seeya, maties.

PS - Good old Bob Hope
Yeah right. Sounds about as convincing as a 'Wilf will post no more' post. Bob hope...no hope.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 7:37 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

What can I say? My Kiwi-to-be sons need some kind of online legacy to keep them going when the Kiwi fruit run dry.

I hope our children (eventually) respect and love us for the big changes we are making in our lives.
I think you said they were three-ish? That is a pretty good age to move. Much better than moving ten years down the line!!
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be silly Don. Your posts are of good intention 99% of the time. Its only when you get in with the wrong un's that you lose your 1%. Keep posting Don - you make us all laugh.

Whisky
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I find this a real insult- Chinese Gooseberry -to-be-sons please. How politically incorrect!

After all they originated from China not NZ ( the fruit not your
sons) !!!
Old Aug 5th 2003, 7:14 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by gOD
I think you said they were three-ish? That is a pretty good age to move. Much better than moving ten years down the line!!
2.7 and 0.7, I do sometimes wonder if they'll leave us for years and years when I am pushing into my sixties, ie they'll be into their twenties and probably wanting to live in Europe for a bit (I know I would in their position.) That'd be really sad and I guess enough to make me move back to Europe to be near them in my dotage. Wouldn't be so bad if I'd started the family earlier but I guess like many these days I left it all a bit late.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

2.7 and 0.7, I do sometimes wonder if they'll leave us for years and years when I am pushing into my sixties, ie they'll be into their twenties and probably wanting to live in Europe for a bit (I know I would in their position.) That'd be really sad and I guess enough to make me move back to Europe to be near them in my dotage. Wouldn't be so bad if I'd started the family earlier but I guess like many these days I left it all a bit late.
Perhaps we could come to an arrangement Don! I've got 2 daughters(2.10 & 1) and a son(3.10) so if we pair my girls with your boys then they'd more than likely stay put in NZ, so you and I have not to worry about them buggering off to Europe in their twenties

Yeah, thats a worry to a few of us I bet, but look at the fantastic upbringing they will have, and when they want to start their own families they'll be more and likely coming home to NZ, like so many others do, because they know where the best place is to bring up kids

Don your numerous posts have been v.helpful and any others recently I would guess, are down to you being demob happy, you know your nearly at the finishing line, the end of one journey and the start of another

Remember that first day when you logged on to this forum? Seems a long time ago I bet

Just keep in touch when you can in NZ, perhaps a few of us could all meet up eventually and have a right good knees up.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

And anyway Don, you have been given your own Avatar, so you can't go now.

Whisky
Old Aug 5th 2003, 3:03 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by GetMeOutOfHere
Perhaps we could come to an arrangement Don! I've got 2 daughters(2.10 & 1) and a son(3.10) so if we pair my girls with your boys then they'd more than likely stay put in NZ, so you and I have not to worry about them buggering off to Europe in their twenties

Yeah, thats a worry to a few of us I bet, but look at the fantastic upbringing they will have, and when they want to start their own families they'll be more and likely coming home to NZ, like so many others do, because they know where the best place is to bring up kids

Don your numerous posts have been v.helpful and any others recently I would guess, are down to you being demob happy, you know your nearly at the finishing line, the end of one journey and the start of another

Remember that first day when you logged on to this forum? Seems a long time ago I bet

Just keep in touch when you can in NZ, perhaps a few of us could all meet up eventually and have a right good knees up.
I'd marry them off no problem!

Sorry about what I do know have been some stupid/ less than amusing (but hopefully not unpleasant!) posts as I go a bit stir crazy waiting to go to NZ, well, you can't win them all. Does it help my case if I say I am in a bit of Europe that isn't that brilliant to live in as an expat? 6 years and counting.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

alextoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don will post no more.

Good onya, Alex.

Seeya, maties.

PS - Good old Bob Hope
You're waffling again Don - its 6 weeks till you go!

Alex