Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dog visitor Required

Dog visitor Required

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Default Dog visitor Required

Hi

we are flying out to perth on 26th of June and our dog is flying to Sydney on 26th June!! as Perth quarantine was full.
If anyones going to sydney and has a dog in quarantine would the be willing to just pop in and see if my dog jacks ok??

Tricia
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog visitor Required

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
Hi

we are flying out to perth on 26th of June and our dog is flying to Sydney on 26th June!! as Perth quarantine was full.
If anyones going to sydney and has a dog in quarantine would the be willing to just pop in and see if my dog jacks ok??

Tricia

Sorry Tricia,
Cant help as I live in Sydney but my dog was at Eastern Creek and I didnt go and see him as I thought it would unsettle him and he was absolutely fine when we picked him up.
I'm sure Jack will be ok.

Louise