Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Doesn't time fly?

Doesn't time fly?

Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:17 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Doesn't time fly?

Hi guys,
For those of you who remember me.....
Just thought I would let you know that we have been here 2 years tomorrow!
Will be applying for citizenship as soon as possible.

Love it and are settled here despite some difficult times .... our eldest daughter in particular found it difficult leaving England.

All the best to those of you still in the process.
For my family it has been a good move. My only regret is that we didnt do it sooner in our lives...but c'est la vie!...
oh and of course it has been hard to leave my mum behind too...she wont come to live here for numerous reasons.

Bye for now
oh and if you're wondering what I'm doing in on a fair Sunday afternoon instead of being out and about...Ive just had a 'lady operation' all on public system and I cannot knock it one bit...they were brill!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Doesn't time fly?

Good for you!!!

Nice to see you are so happy over there!

Hope the "Lady Operation" went well. Does that mean you weren't a "Lady" before???
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:53 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

well i would like to say
yes i was and still am ofcourse ....cheeky git
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:58 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve G
Hope the "Lady Operation" went well. Does that mean you weren't a "Lady" before???
Old Sep 18th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yvsie
Hi guys,

Love it and are settled here despite some difficult times .... our eldest daughter in particular found it difficult leaving England.

For my family it has been a good move. My only regret is that we didnt do it sooner in our lives...but c'est la vie!...
oh and of course it has been hard to leave my mum behind too...she wont come to live here for numerous reasons.

Bye for now
oh and if you're wondering what I'm doing in on a fair Sunday afternoon instead of being out and about...Ive just had a 'lady operation' all on public system and I cannot knock it one bit...they were brill!
Congrats to you, we will get ours in 14 months, my younger ones have settled really well, my 19 yr old is nearly there.
I also wish we had done it sooner, but never mind we are very happy here, so glad for you, Denise
Old Sep 18th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

It's nice to hear how much you've settled in, it makes me feel quite positive about going. Good luck with everything out there and I hope you recovery from your lady op. soon
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice

Originally Posted by pako
It's nice to hear how much you've settled in, it makes me feel quite positive about going. Good luck with everything out there and I hope you recovery from your lady op. soon
Yep time certainly does fly if you dont want it too! We've been citizens 2 years on January 4 2006. I also had "lady op" eight years ago before we left the UK, best thing I ever did - apart from pass my driving test and marry an aussie that is!
Wish you a speedy recovery, DONT try to do too much too soon, you will only regret it if you do - heed voice of experience!!!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:43 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

Bye for now
Well done you, glad you are enjoying it so much. Good luck in the future there too.

Is that lady called Sheridan still there? No sure if you knew her? She moved to Ellenbrook first and was emailing me from the UK before she arrived. She then moved down to your neck of the woods last I heard. She Wasn't to chuffed about her daughter playing with ours when I told her we were moving back to the UK!!!!

Last edited by janeyray; Sep 18th 2005 at 10:53 am.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Bye for now
Wow it's nice to see some of the 'old posters' again. There were a lot of us coming out at the same time so hopefully we will here from a few more and see how everybody's getting on.

Glad to hear that the health system works well.
I shall to your recovery.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Hi Yvsie,
Good to see you back on here!! Cant believe its 2 yrs for you now...
Hope ya feeling better hon and lay off that wodka

Claire
Old Sep 19th 2005, 12:17 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by Madhouse!
Hi Yvsie,
Good to see you back on here!! Cant believe its 2 yrs for you now...
Hope ya feeling better hon and lay off that wodka

Claire
have only had a couple the other night...(the first for 2 weeks!!)

.....cheeky mare!