Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It doesn't get any better than this!

It doesn't get any better than this!

Old Jul 5th 2004, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: It doesn't get any better than this!

Originally posted by ACE
Hi guys,
After all the hard slog, sleepless nights and waiting I have finally received my...........

degree results I got a 2:1 :PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:
Now all I need to do is get the visa

ACE

congrats ACE - well done!

Dave
Old Jul 5th 2004, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Salli is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Ace...I'm very jealous I'm still working on mine

I hope you get your visa really quickly
Old Jul 5th 2004, 3:33 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It doesn't get any better than this!

Originally posted by darkless
congrats ACE - well done!

Dave
Hi Dave, thanks a lot, now the hard work really begins

ACE
Old Jul 5th 2004, 3:40 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by ACE
Thanks very much Donna. I am now officially a computer geek.

ACE
Many congrats! Welcome to the geek circle! Anytime you want to swap pms about configuring firewall rules bases, just let me know...

Anya (no beard, but still a geek).
Old Jul 5th 2004, 3:47 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Thats brilliant, well done to you ACE that cant have been easy!

I work with a load of computer geeks though, dont let them "assimilate" you (as they'd say!)

Congrats!!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 9:33 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Salli
Congratulations Ace...I'm very jealous I'm still working on mine

I hope you get your visa really quickly

Thanks Salli, good luck and keep at it. What's your degree in?

ACE
Old Jul 7th 2004, 9:40 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by loose
Thats brilliant, well done to you ACE that cant have been easy!

I work with a load of computer geeks though, dont let them "assimilate" you (as they'd say!)

Congrats!!
Thanks loose. My lot were a right bunch of geeks (the youngest being 17) but very sweet. By the end of the course they had excellent manners, a sense of humour, they all know what to do if a woman goes into labour and they all call me mum, what an education and at no extra charge.

I am going to one of their houses for a barbie next week, I'm really looking forward to seeing my boys.

ACE

Last edited by ACE; Jul 7th 2004 at 10:00 am.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Well done Ace. What a great achievement. It must have been hard at times with two kids.

Good luck.
Attached Thumbnails It doesn't get any better than this!-congratsgry.gif  
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:13 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by anya4oz
Many congrats! Welcome to the geek circle! Anytime you want to swap pms about configuring firewall rules bases, just let me know...

Anya (no beard, but still a geek).
I'll give firewalls, access control lists and SSL a miss thanks:scared: -enough geek speak, thanks Anya

ACE
Old Jul 8th 2004, 8:18 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by debsy
Well done Ace. What a great achievement. It must have been hard at times with two kids.

Good luck.
Thanks Debs it was bl@@dy hard at times, my hubby kept me going.

I received some feedback from my tutor today. We went through my marks I had an average of 67.7% which means I missed getting a first by 2.3%. I don't know whether to laugh or cry

ACE