Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know....interparcel ?

Does anyone know....interparcel ?

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 5:09 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does anyone know....interparcel ?

Can anyone tell me do interparcel charge you if you book a collection date and then have to change the collection date?

I want to book a collection for Monday afternoon to send of my skills assessment, but the solicitor isn't certifying the documents until Monday morning. If there is any delay with this (and I hope there won't be) can I reschedule my collection with interparcel without being charged? There offices are closed now, so if anyone could help that would be great!

Cheers
jackie x
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 5:50 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone know....interparcel ?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Can anyone tell me do interparcel charge you if you book a collection date and then have to change the collection date?

I want to book a collection for Monday afternoon to send of my skills assessment, but the solicitor isn't certifying the documents until Monday morning. If there is any delay with this (and I hope there won't be) can I reschedule my collection with interparcel without being charged? There offices are closed now, so if anyone could help that would be great!

Cheers
jackie x

Cant help with interparcel I am afraid

But when I got all our stuff certified with a solicitor, I walked in without an appointment and they did it there and then!! Got charged different fees, sometimes free, sometimes a £5 and another £10, best one was when sent husband and they charged him £20!! M.U.G.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 6:45 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams
Cant help with interparcel I am afraid

But when I got all our stuff certified with a solicitor, I walked in without an appointment and they did it there and then!! Got charged different fees, sometimes free, sometimes a £5 and another £10, best one was when sent husband and they charged him £20!! M.U.G.
Not telling you what I'm paying then

the secretary just told me to turn up at 10am. At first she wanted me to leave all the documents with the solicitor and collect them later......I said noooo!

I wonder if I can ring interparcel when I get back from the solicitors to come and get it?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:01 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Not telling you what I'm paying then

the secretary just told me to turn up at 10am. At first she wanted me to leave all the documents with the solicitor and collect them later......I said noooo!

I wonder if I can ring interparcel when I get back from the solicitors to come and get it?

our stuff only took half an hour at the solicitors

i think you should make it for tuesday for interparcel to collect if you think it wont be ready
not sure but i dont think they will let you leave it so late to change
sorry to p**s on your bonfire

good luck

jan xx
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:06 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Hi
I've used them a couple of times and I'm sure if you contact them they'll help,they were bloody good the times I've used them ,Good luck!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:26 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi
I've used them a couple of times and I'm sure if you contact them they'll help,they were bloody good the times I've used them ,Good luck!
thank you rugby, I will contact them as soon as I get back from solicitors monday!