Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

vacinations...again!!! sorry

vacinations...again!!! sorry

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 3:41 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default vacinations...again!!! sorry

Hi all, just thinking about my 5 year old daughter, im sure i saw a thread on here saying she needs 2 vacinations for perth, Hepititus B and TB....is this right as cant remember and cant find the thread,
Cheers all x
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:54 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vacinations...again!!! sorry

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all, just thinking about my 5 year old daughter, im sure i saw a thread on here saying she needs 2 vacinations for perth, Hepititus B and TB....is this right as cant remember and cant find the thread,
Cheers all x
No vaccinations are required to enter Australia. I would speak to your doctor to find out if any are actually suitable at that age. Didnt it used to be national policy to have the BCG (TB) vaccination when we were 14 or something ?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:11 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: vacinations...again!!! sorry

Thanks for your reply, im really not sure i will have to look into it I think, hope your right though