Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anybody know - Alias on Channel 7?

Does anybody know - Alias on Channel 7?

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about
Default Does anybody know - Alias on Channel 7?

Sorry, I did post this question on one of the TV threads but it got lost amongst other comments and I still haven't found out the answer!

Does anybody know when the new series of 'Alias' (with Jennifer Garner) is starting on Oz TV? I'm sure I saw that it was advertised to start on Channel 7 in July (in Perth), but I haven't seen it advertised for a couple of weeks, and I haven't seen it in the TV guide, unless I have missed it or its actually on a totally different channel!

Its sad I know but can anybody help me?!

Thanks!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anybody know - Alias on Channel 7?

They were originally advertising it as coming back in July, but I saw an ad last week that said August. I reckon it will come back once Lost and Desparate Housewives have finished.

Rudi

Originally Posted by vics
Sorry, I did post this question on one of the TV threads but it got lost amongst other comments and I still haven't found out the answer!

Does anybody know when the new series of 'Alias' (with Jennifer Garner) is starting on Oz TV? I'm sure I saw that it was advertised to start on Channel 7 in July (in Perth), but I haven't seen it advertised for a couple of weeks, and I haven't seen it in the TV guide, unless I have missed it or its actually on a totally different channel!

Its sad I know but can anybody help me?!

Thanks!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rudi
They were originally advertising it as coming back in July, but I saw an ad last week that said August. I reckon it will come back once Lost and Desparate Housewives have finished.

Rudi
Thanks Rudi! I'll keep my eyes open for the new version of the ad then...

I'm looking forward to seeing it - haven't been watching Lost, and saw the end of Desperate Housewives before we left the UK. But it makes sense that Channel 7 would wait until these other series have finished - and I guess they probably need a time slot to put it in as well!
Old Aug 5th 2005, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Just in case anybody is interested (probably not....) - my question was answered last night when I saw an ad for Alias on Channel 7 - it starts next Thursday night!

So bang goes the late night shopping!
Old Aug 5th 2005, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vics
Just in case anybody is interested (probably not....) - my question was answered last night when I saw an ad for Alias on Channel 7 - it starts next Thursday night!

So bang goes the late night shopping!
I saw the Ad too and immediately thought of you it's in place of the Amazing Race