Dodgy Photos

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:53 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dodgy Photos

Now get your minds out of the gutter (although if anyone would like to email me them ....) anyway a few days/weeks ago there was a thread knocking about slating 'interior design' i added to this thread stating that the real estate agents take weird/dodgy photos.....

So if anyone has any dodgy photos posted by real estate agents - let us see em!!

And to start the ball rolling click this i am not fussed bout the decor etc but why on Gods earth is there a photo of a supermarket?????
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:58 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dodgy Photos

No idea why there's a supermarket.....I'm more concerned about the patterned carpet in the style of 'squashed frog'
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 8:01 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

check out the Stereo and TV those two alone are worth 100k$ as antiques on ebay. They pre-date most major cities in Australia.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wargod
Now get your minds out of the gutter (although if anyone would like to email me them ....) anyway a few days/weeks ago there was a thread knocking about slating 'interior design' i added to this thread stating that the real estate agents take weird/dodgy photos.....

So if anyone has any dodgy photos posted by real estate agents - let us see em!!

And to start the ball rolling click this i am not fussed bout the decor etc but why on Gods earth is there a photo of a supermarket?????
Original mid 1970's.
I'd be looking at the condition of the roof and box gutters (ceilings).

Renovator's delight!!!!!

My favourites are those that claim to be a goldmine (no pit to be seen ??) or renovated - nothing to spend! LOL

WW
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 8:32 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
but why on Gods earth is there a photo of a supermarket?????
Perhaps to highlight the proximity of the supermarket to those who enjoy just skipping next-door to do their weekly shop!!

Or perhaps, it comes included with house?

Nicky