Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do you have experience of "Kents" removals

Do you have experience of "Kents" removals

Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Do you have experience of "Kents" removals

Hi all

We are in the process of getting quotes from shipping agencies. I would like to use a local company instead of one of the nationals but obviously they do not carry to your door. They use a company in Perth called Kents who they said were very good (but they would wouldn't they). I feel sure someone on this site must have used them so any feedback would be gratefully received.

Lindsey
Old Aug 16th 2004, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Lori&Andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you have experience of "Kents" removals

Hi Lindsey,

I had a friend who emigrated to Perth last year and he used Kents said they were okay. However, like all removals companies I have also heard bad reports from the family living in Oz who used Kents locally and had a few items broken when they were only moving a few streets away. Best thing is to do a search on them on here i'm sure they'll be something on them somewhere, removals seems a popular topic on here. Hope all goes well with the move best of luck.

Lori