Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do they stamp PR Visa on way in?

Do they stamp PR Visa on way in?

Old Oct 25th 2006, 10:04 pm
Brisbane here we come!

myedsore will become famous soon enoughmyedsore will become famous soon enough
Default Do they stamp PR Visa on way in?

Hi All

Just wondering if they were supposed to have stamped my PR Visa 136 skilled on the way in to Brisbane a month ago when I went for an interview as I'm wondering if I could claim my 40kg migrant baggage allowance if they should have stamped it. No-on batted an eyelid and said anything, don't even think they looked at the page.

Cheers
Mark
Old Oct 25th 2006, 10:28 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Do they stamp PR Visa on way in?

Originally Posted by myedsore
Hi All

Just wondering if they were supposed to have stamped my PR Visa 136 skilled on the way in to Brisbane a month ago when I went for an interview as I'm wondering if I could claim my 40kg migrant baggage allowance if they should have stamped it. No-on batted an eyelid and said anything, don't even think they looked at the page.

Cheers
Mark
They just stamped arrived on a random page when we got there but stamped departed on the page oppostite visa when we left on Monday. I thought they would have marked it or something but its all computerised - hope this helps.
Clairex
Old Oct 25th 2006, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do they stamp PR Visa on way in?

Yes we too got an arrived/dated stamp. Doesn't look any different from eta stamp though but as previous poster said it's all scanned etc so they should know from that!