Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do they mirror no claims car insurance?

Do they mirror no claims car insurance?

Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:29 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Do they mirror no claims car insurance?

Hi, I know that you can tranfer your no claims bonus to most companys in oz, but will they mirror your no claims if taking out 2 car insurance covers with the same company?? Pete
Old Dec 5th 2006, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all
Default Re: Do they mirror no claims car insurance?

Can not give you a definitive confirmation, however we have just bought a second car and our insurance broker has given us full protected no claims on that one too (which is lucky as my wife just reversed our 4WD into it!!)

Cheers

Paul
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:55 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Hi, I know that you can tranfer your no claims bonus to most companys in oz, but will they mirror your no claims if taking out 2 car insurance covers with the same company?? Pete

I work for an insurance company, they won't transfer any NCD but the comapny I work for will give you the 65% anyway as do most of them over here...
Old Dec 6th 2006, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

pogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Deb
I work for an insurance company, they won't transfer any NCD but the comapny I work for will give you the 65% anyway as do most of them over here...
Try Budget insurance in Brisbane, they were the cheapest by far that I could find.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 5:09 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pogsy
Try Budget insurance in Brisbane, they were the cheapest by far that I could find.
Thanks, will try them. Pete
Old Dec 6th 2006, 5:10 pm
brown eyes!

Originally Posted by pogsy
Is it budgetdirect.com.au ?? Pete
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

pogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nice

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Is it budgetdirect.com.au ?? Pete
Not sure but the head office number is :07 33778801.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

We had no proof of no claims but Suncorp took our word for it and gave us rating 1 for life