Disney land

Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Disney land

Hi every one been looking at some of the forum about stop overs. Never even gave a stop over a thought , just planned to go straight to Aus. I have always wanted to go to Disney land Florida but never been able to afford it, and now our kids are at the right age.

But now i have to try and convince the husband, i have told him this would be our last chance as when we get to Aus our holiday would be spent on coming back to the UK to see family and friends. So i have put the idea in his head, but he is just worried about money, the hassle of the flights and bag allowance as i would like to go for two weeks and then go straight on to start our new life's in Aus. Has anybody out there done it this way and could give me any advice on cost, flights and bag allowance as i was told i could have 40kg bag allowance as emigrating. Will this still apply if going to Disney land first.

Stacey
Old Mar 6th 2006, 1:50 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Disney land

Stacey,

The baggage allowance is different if you fly through the US. For example, United airlines lets you take 2 pieces of luggage each weighing up to 23kgs, a total of 46kgs per person (this is for everyone, not just people emigrating!). Other airlines may allow even ore!

Both Air New Zealand & United Airlines offer flights from the UK to Australia via the US. I can't really comment on Air NZ, but we flew one-way from Heathrow to Sydney with United. We were allowed 2 free stopovers in the US, anywhere United flies to (pretty much everywhere!). I can't remember how much it cost for the one way ticket, but it was only slightly more than a flight going through Asia. We booked through Travelbag.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Were doing, going to Florida for two weeks, up to LA for the night, over to Auckland for three days, then onto Sydney for three days then onto Perth.

Cost £4000 for three of us, including hotels and flights and transfers
hugs Lace x
Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lacey, did you go through a travel agent or the internet. Have been looking on the net but with no joy. Nothing makes sense. Are you going to Disney land whilst in Florida, and what airport are you leaving the UK from sorry for all the questions.

Stacey
Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:42 pm
Enjoy it while you can

Chick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really nice

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi Lacey, did you go through a travel agent or the internet. Have been looking on the net but with no joy. Nothing makes sense. Are you going to Disney land whilst in Florida, and what airport are you leaving the UK from sorry for all the questions.

Stacey

Don't get confused when booking, Disney Land is in Los Angeles, Disney World is in Florida ( Disney world is by far the best) Good luck with your booking
Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you Chick Flick.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know which one is the best and I am not bothered, I let my lad choose. He said Florida because of Kennedy Space Centre. We are going from Manchester. I am booking with a Travel agent only because we can choose which hotels we will go to and see then first hand. I did have a quote from dialaflight, they came in quite cheap too but not as cheap as the Travel agents plus I couldn't see what I was getting for my money.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your plans, we want to just have a fab time before the hum drum sets in lol

hugs Lace x
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:43 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
I don't know which one is the best and I am not bothered, I let my lad choose. He said Florida because of Kennedy Space Centre. We are going from Manchester. I am booking with a Travel agent only because we can choose which hotels we will go to and see then first hand. I did have a quote from dialaflight, they came in quite cheap too but not as cheap as the Travel agents plus I couldn't see what I was getting for my money.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your plans, we want to just have a fab time before the hum drum sets in lol

hugs Lace x
cheapest for florida is travelcity direct, dunno about 1 way though.
http://www.travelcitydirect.com/Anit...?p=HOMEFLORIDA