Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone had their meds done at Croydon?

Has anyone had their meds done at Croydon?

Old Mar 6th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Smile Has anyone had their meds done at Croydon?

We are having meds done next week at thornton heath just wondered what they do as some drs seem to do more than others.Any info would be great.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone had their meds done at Croydon?

Originally Posted by upthehammers
We are having meds done next week at thornton heath just wondered what they do as some drs seem to do more than others.Any info would be great.
we had ours done over there very nice doctor, good with children.
its not private surgery its very nice NHS one, we had our X-ray done somewhere else so we had to take it down with us. we had to give urine sample so much sure your bladder is almost full, blood test with the nurse, then we were send one at the time to see the doctor, but she asked me to stay in the room when the children comes up.
she did BP, checked my teeth, did the reflexes, checked my eyes.
I think that was it, she asked for her money, and money for recorded delivery.

hope it helps you if need any more help let me know.

farideh
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Has anyone had their meds done at Croydon?

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
we had ours done over there very nice doctor, good with children.
its not private surgery its very nice NHS one, we had our X-ray done somewhere else so we had to take it down with us. we had to give urine sample so much sure your bladder is almost full, blood test with the nurse, then we were send one at the time to see the doctor, but she asked me to stay in the room when the children comes up.
she did BP, checked my teeth, did the reflexes, checked my eyes.
I think that was it, she asked for her money, and money for recorded delivery.

hope it helps you if need any more help let me know.

farideh
Thanks for that.its just i have read on threads about all sorts,some do everthing others just seem to do the minimum.I will stop stressing now!!!!!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Has anyone had their meds done at Croydon?

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Exactly the same for me. X-rays are done at Mayday Hospital - a short distance from the practice. All seemed very clued up on visa side of things - for several different countries. You have the option of recorded delivery or courier - which does not cost a hell of a lot more and you can track it on TNT website.

Good luck!

Sue