Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dishwasher -Regeneration?!!

Dishwasher -Regeneration?!!

Old Feb 18th 2009, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all
Default Dishwasher -Regeneration?!!

Hi ,
My new dishwasher is a FOSTER and apparently does not require salt like UK ones. As i dont have a water softening unit fitted (apparently water soft enough) it says i have to set the level of "regeneration" .As usual the instruction book is about as much use as a chocolate teapot and i've no idea what that is and whether i really need to do it ?
Any ideas guys , as usual greatly appreciated !!
Sunbound
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all
Default Re: Dishwasher -Regeneration?!!

No ideas at all ?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sunbound
No ideas at all ?
Nope, not one. But bumped your thread for you.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sunbound
Hi ,
My new dishwasher is a FOSTER and apparently does not require salt like UK ones. As i dont have a water softening unit fitted (apparently water soft enough) it says i have to set the level of "regeneration" .As usual the instruction book is about as much use as a chocolate teapot and i've no idea what that is and whether i really need to do it ?
Any ideas guys , as usual greatly appreciated !!
Sunbound
Im in a soft water area in the UK and have never used salt, with no adverse side effects.

Sorry have just realised thats of no help to you! I have no idea about regeneration levels????

Right Lindsay, back to sleep, I think I'm worse than your instructions, about as much use as a chocolate fireguard!

Lindsay x
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:09 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I dont put salt in mine because everyone said you didnt need it and I couldnt buy it anywhere.

I didnt read the manual though so not sure about the regeneration part

Viv
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys. I think i should have done the same and NOT read the manual !! I'll just use it as it is ....wasted too much time on it as it is and i'm sick of washing up !!!
Sunbound