Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dirt bikes , north Perth

Dirt bikes , north Perth

Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:15 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dirt bikes , north Perth

Ok who else has an off road bike up the top end of the burbs here in perth, and wants to join me ripping up some sand ?
Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice
Default Re: Dirt bikes , north Perth

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Ok who else has an off road bike up the top end of the burbs here in perth, and wants to join me ripping up some sand ?
Give us a year and we'll be with you!! (hopefully!!)
Husband and sons all motocross here and can't wait to ride all day and not just for a limited time slot on a track as they have to do here!
Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by draper5
Give us a year and we'll be with you!! (hopefully!!)
Husband and sons all motocross here and can't wait to ride all day and not just for a limited time slot on a track as they have to do here!
I brought my KTM over , Cost a about $400 in import duties , plus $150 to get it valued .
Then i registered it for off road use only, $12 for the 1st year ( including the number plate ) then it will be a whopping $6 to renew each year !
Old Apr 14th 2006, 12:01 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds fantastic!! ....alas im in Brissy

Donna.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

vwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant future

i brought both my kx's over with me from the uk, what's the score about registering them in nsw ,both are full on motocross bikes,so no lights etc,sand tyres etc
,do i have to register them if they are off road only...sheessh!!
Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by vwboomer
i brought both my kx's over with me from the uk, what's the score about registering them in nsw ,both are full on motocross bikes,so no lights etc,sand tyres etc
,do i have to register them if they are off road only...sheessh!!
It may be different in nsw but here in wa there are off road areas , and if a ranger stops you they like to see a number plate , plus for $12 its not worth the hassle of risking not having plates , you don't need lights etc , infact they didn't even want to see the bike , just the paperwork that comes with the bike . Also if it gets knicked its on the System so they can match you to your bike if its found !